AL7 CalmAid Supplement Capsules
AL7 CalmAid supplement is a palatable salmon flavoured formula to support small dogs and cats exhibiting nervousness, anxiety or aggression.
This product contains a comprehensive, veterinary leading blend of ingredients which can help support dogs and cats during periods of stress or anxiety.
- It may be used in the following instances:
- Travel and kennels/catteries
- Visits to the vet
- Multiple pet households with behaviour "issues"
- Separation anxiety and anxiety in general
Please be aware this product is a supplement and not a medication. Seek advice from a suitably qualified professional if you have any concerns about the suitability of this product for your pet.
- Capsules can be given whole or can be opened and sprinkled onto food.
- Acute Quantity* Give 30-60 minutes before needed (e.g. vet visits, separation anxiety)
- Small Dog and Cats less than 10 kg: give 1 capsule
- Medium Dog: 10 - 20 kg: give 2 capsules
- Large Dog: > 20 kg: give 3 capsules
- Maintenance Quantity
- Small Dog and Cats less than 10kg: give 1 capsule per day
- Medium Dog: 10 - 20kg: give 1 capsule twice per day
- Large Dog: > 20kg: give 2 capsule twice per day
L-Tryptophan - is an essential amino acid that is converted to the brain neurotransmitter serotonin; which is associated with feelings of happiness and calm.
Ashwaganda - (Withanaloids - natural steroidal molecules) this root plant extract has calming properties
L-Theanine (Chamellia sinesis green tea extract) - the building block of dopamine and serotonin neurotransmitters, an amino acid found in green tea with natural calming properties
Valerian - comes from the root of the plant and helps soothe and relax
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
does not work for my patterdaleThis product does not work for my very excitable and yappy Patterdale who barks at everything,especially when left. She weighs 9.5kg so gave her 1 tablet as prescribed. Maybe shouldn't have done but as 1 tablet had no effect and she is bordering on the next dose of 2 tablets for 10kg+ I upped the dose to 2 tablets. This should have had a calming effect but there is absolutely no difference in her behaviour. Very disappointed that the product does not do what ir says.
My greys love itI buy the chicken and lamb every two weeks for my dogs breakfast. They know as soon as they see the packet what's commuting. They're fed a raw diet for their evening meal but become very vocal if they don't get this for breakfast . To them this is their morning treat
No visible difference in dogs behaviour.My dog is very excitable but I canâ€™t see any difference in his behaviour.
It works!My fear aggressive dog has been taking these for a while & they definitely make a difference, have also worked well at dampening fireworks reactions also.