AL7 JointAid GLM (green lipped mussel) Advanced Supplement for Cat & Dog
Available as a pack of 120 palatable liver-flavoured, chewable tablets to be given with food or given directly as a treat.
- Initial dose (first 4-6 weeks):
- Cat & small dog <15kg 1 tablet per day
- Medium dog 15-30kg 2 tablets per day
- Large dog 31-45kg 3 tablets per day
- Extra large dog 45kg+ 4 tablets per day
- Maintenance dose (After 4-6 weeks):
- Cat & small dog <15kg 1/2 tablet per day
- Medium dog 15-30kg 1 tablets per day
- Large dog 31-45kg 1 1/2 tablets per day
- Extra large dog 45kg+ 2 tablets per day
If you have any questions regarding the suitability of this product for your cat or dog, please contact your vet.
- Glucosamine HCl: basic building blocks for cartilage and joint fluid to support normal joint motion
- Hyaluronic acid: major macromolecular component of healthy cartilage and joint fluid
- Green Lipped Mussel: natural shellfish extract containing glucosamine, chondroitin, essential fatty acids and other ingredients for maintenance of joints and ligaments
- Ascorbic acid: most important water-soluble antioxidant to mop up damaging free-radicals
- Calcium & Manganese: important macro-minerals for cartilage and bone joint enzymes
- Vitamin E: important fat soluble anti-oxidant to mop up damaging free-radicals
- Glucosamine HCL - 250mg
- Green Lipped Mussel -200mg
- Hyaluronic Acid -1.5mg
- Calcium - 77mg
- Ascorbic Acid - 12.5mg
- Manganese - 3mg
- Vitamin E - 0.5mg
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
FantasticI used a well known brand for many years. I was browsing online and spotted these and thought I would give AL7 Jointed a try. Well I'm so glad I decided to try them as there was a massive improvement in my dog after a few weeks of using. They are so much better than the brand I used to buy.
Our 10 year old lab is great on them.Great results for our 10 year old dog. No problems
Older girlsI cannot judge fairly at the moment as I feel the tablets need to be taken over a month at least to see the effect they have on my two older golden retrievers. I have been advised green lipped mussel with glucosamine sulphate tablets should aid my dogs considerably. Therefore I shall continue to buy them from you as long as you keep your price fairly.
Great for my DogI have decided to try these tablets for my dogs joints instead of the usual brand I have used Yumove. These appear to work just as well and better especially as these are liver flavoured. Yumove are chicken flavour and my dog is allergic to chicken
Great for older dogsI bought this item 2wks ago. We had been using the help my joints GLM supplied by our vet. After reading the ingredients and finding they were the same we decided to give joint aid GLM a go. After 2wks I can say that we are seeing the same results at half of the price. Great product and one happy old boy.