AL7 Probiotic Paste
It is suitable for dogs and cats to assist in the management of digestive tract upsets including:
- Acute diarrhoea
- Stomach upsets
The following amounts should be fed daily for at least 4 days, either as a single amount or divided between morning and evening feeds
Cats and small dogs up to 6kg - 4ml
Dogs up to 16kg - 8ml
Dogs up to 30kg - 12ml
Dogs over 30kg - 16ml
- Kaolin clay - helps to firm up the stool as well as absorbing gut pathogens and protecting the gut lining
- Probiotic - Enterococcus faecium (NCIMB 10415) helps inhibit growth of bad gut bacteria thereby restoring a healthy balance. Contains more than double the quantity compared to most similar products.
- Prebiotic - Mannan Oligosaccharides and Fructo Oligosaccharide are non-digestible food ingredients that promote the activity of good gut bacteria.
- Pectin - a dietary fibre. It encourages microbes to produce short chain fatty acids that are a major energy source to gut cells.
- With roast meat falvouring
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Great recovery supplement stomach upsetsIf stools are loose then this supplement alongside bland GI diet seem to settle the problem. If dogs eat poo then this can prevent stomach upset.
Great serviceGood quality products and fast delivery, great service. I use them regularly for my dogs.
Good valueI bought this for my cat who suffers food intolerances. Itâ€™s easy to dispense and he doesnâ€™t seem to hate the taste to much. Good value for money but not quite as effective as pro Kolin
great for my dogI bougth this a two weaks ago and i'm happy,very good product.
Great productMy Norfolk has had a stomach upset for a while and was recommended this product. I have had two tubes and it has really helped in alleviating the problem.