Advance Mini Sensitive
Advance Mini Sensitive is suitable for small breed (under 10kg) adult dogs who suffer from an intolerance to meat protein or have digestive sensitivities.
This is a high quality feed that is rich in salmon and rice. Also, the small kibble ensures this feed is perfect for the size of your pet's jaw.
- Ideal For Sensitive Digestion - Salmon, a high-quality protein, and rice, a source of easily assimilated carbohydrates, to support the digestion of dogs with digestive sensitivity.
- Dental protection. Pyrophosphates - Special minerals that help to prevent plaque formation and promote fresh breath.
- Salmon As The Primary Ingredient - Salmon as a source of animal protein, helping to reduce the risk of food intolerances.
- Delicate Diet. Fos (fructooligosaccharides) - They promote the growth of beneficial intestinal flora, increasing nutrient absorption and reducing the bad smell of the faeces.
- Omega 3 and omega 6. Skin protection - A source of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, to improve the appearance of the dog's skin and coat.
- Natural Polyphenols And Vitamin E - Vitamin E protects the cells from free radicals and helps to improve the immune response. The polyphenols, together with the vitamins, help to delay cellular ageing.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Ideal for small dogs with sensitive stomachOur jack Russell has a sensitive stomach and this food is ideal for her. She is about 12yrs old and in July had 31 teeth removed, this has not stopped her eating this dry food which most vets advise feeding rather than wet food. She has been eating this for around 2 yrs now and she has had less problems than with wet food. Also although she likes chicken some people say certain dogs are allergic to chicken, which she seems to be and so the salmon is much better for her. She likes fish in general but we stick to the salmon.