Advance Veterinary Diets Gastroenteric Cat Sensitive
Advance Veterinary Diets Gastroenteric Sensitive Cat Food is a complete, highly digestible dietetic food for adult cats that helps support digestion.
How it works
Advance Veterinary Diets Gastroenteric Sensitive Cat Food was designed to reduce of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. It's ideal in for gastrointestinal disorder and exocrine pancreatic insufficiency. With rice and vegetable fiber which are easily digestible, this kibble helps the absorbtion of nutrients and improves digestive function. Rich in prebiotics and Omega 3 fatty acids, it develops healthy intestinal flora and reduces inflamation. 14% fat level and vitamin B12 supplement make this recipe suitable for reduced food intake in cats with gastrointestinal disorders or pancreatitis. Turkey and pea proteins and gluten-free ingredients help minimise the risk of adverse reactions to the food.
- Contains rice to facilitate the absorption of nutrients
- With highly digestible hydrolysed ingredients and sepiolite with absorbent effects that help to reduce the volume of faeces
- Rich in prebiotics and omega 3 fatty acids to help to develop healthy intestinal flora and reduce inflammation
- Moderate level of fat contains 14% fat, the required and suitable amount for reduced food intake in cats with pancreatitis.
- Supplemented with vitamin B12 with cobalamin to compensate for the low concentration of serum cobalamin in cats with gastrointestinal disorders and/or pancreatitis
- With turkey and pea protein to minimise the risk of adverse reactions to the food
- Contains gluten-free ingredients (without corn or wheat) to minimise the risk of adverse reactions to common proteins in cereals
When to use it
Advance recommendeds this formula for the following conditions:
- Enteritis, gastritis and pancreatitis
- Acute and chronic diarrhoea
- Poor digestion/Poor absorption
- Intolerance to ingredients or nutrients
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
- Intestinal inflammatory disease
- Intestinal lymphangiectasia
- Intestinal bacterial overgrowth
Because veterinary diets are formulated for the nutritional support of pets with specific clinical conditions, we recommend that you only use them under professional advice. Please consult your veterinary surgeon.
Hepatic encephalopathy, renal failure, cats under the age of 6 month
Rice, dehydrated turkey protein, pea protein, hydrolysed animal proteins, animal fat, hydrolysed soya protein, dehydrated peas, yeast, fish oil, coconut oil, vegetable fibre, potassium chloride, fructooligosaccharides.
Vitamin A (IU/kg) 22848 - 24835, Vitamin D3 (IU/kg) 1540 - 1674, Vitamin E (mg/kg) 315 - 342, Vitamin K3 (ppm) 0.5 - 0.6, Vitamin B1 Thiamine (ppm) 59 - 64, Vitamin B2 Riboflavin (ppm) 26 - 28, Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine (ppm) 16 - 17, Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin (ppm) 586 - 637, Niacin (ppm) 216 - 234, Pantothenic Acid (ppm) 51 - 56, Folic Acid (ppm) 6.7 - 7.3, Biotin (ppm) 9.4 - 10.2, Vitamin C (ppm) 350 - 380, Iron (ppm) 200 - 218, Zinc (ppm) 251 - 273, Copper (ppm) 22 - 2,4 Manganese (ppm) 76 - 82, Iodine (ppm) 2.0 - 2.2, Selenium (ppm) 0.6 - 0.7, NFE [Nitrogen-Free Extract] (%) 35.0 - 38.0, Linoleic acid (%) 1.9 - 2.0, Linolenic acid (%) 0.15 - 0.16, MCT [Medium Chain Triglycerides] (%) 1.2 - 1.3, Omega 6 (%) 1.6 - 1.8, Omega 3 (%) 0.9 - 1.0, Omega 6: Omega 3 1.7, - Metabolisable energy (kcal/kg) 3,810.
Moisture 8%, Protein 35.0%, Fat content 14.0%, Crude fibre 2.0%, Inorganic matter 8.0%, Calcium 1.2%, Phosphorous 1.1%, Sodium 0.7%, Chloride 0.8%, Potassium 0.8%, Magnesium 0.08%.
Always make sure your furry friend has access to plenty of water.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
ADVANCE Veterinary Diets Gastroenteric SensitiveMy cat absolutely loves this food, happy with the purchase
Excellent food for sensitive catsWe bought this food as one of our cats has pancreatitis. He loves the taste and texture and always clears his bowl.