Aktivait Capsules for Medium and Large Dogs
A feeding supplement to help with brain aging in dogs.
Old age has a significant effect on brain function. In dogs, this can result in disorientation, loss of house training, irregular sleep patterns and reduced interaction But this does not need to be the case. The latest research shows that it could now be possible to teach an old dog new tricks! AKTIVAIT is the first nutraceutical for dogs and cats to combine all the nutrients necessary for sustaining optimum brain function during the ageing process.
Aktivait could, therefore, make a big difference to the quality of life of your clients` older dogs.
- Phosphatidylserine – a phospholipid, which helps to maintain normal cell membrane function
- Omega 3 fatty acids – eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- L-Carnitine – essential for cellular metabolism and healthy mitochondrial function
- Co-enzyme Q10 – used to aid energy production, also has potent antioxidant effects
- Selenium – an antioxidant and important mineral in maintaining natural cognitive function
- Vitamin E – a very potent antioxidant and lipid soluble vitamin with cell-protecting effects
- Vitamin C – a water soluble antioxidant vitamin
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – a coenzyme used in mitochondrial metabolism, also has antioxidant effects.
|10 - 20kg|| |
21 - 40kg
|3 capsules |
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
BrilliantCan't tell you how great these capusuls are
SatisfiedMy dog is 10 years old rough-haired Ditch Shepherd who lost his right back leg due do bone cancer 3 years ago. This summer he started to look a bit tired and felt himself not so good. And I was suggested to give him Aktivait Capsules. After 2 weeks he started to look better and now he is full of energy and power! Amazing! So I suggest those capsules to every old dog owner to give the dog back his energy and full life.
DeliveryI have used Pet supermarket for a number of years and find them very efficient and a speedy delivery service
AlfieCan not say how these capsules have given my thirteen year old dog a new lease of life.
Extra Lease of LifeMy beloved Staffie is at least 15 years old. He was a rescue dog estimated to be around 5 years old when we got him in 2005. I think he is more likely to be 16-17 years old. Over the past 12-18 months he has been getting increasingly "vague" . The vet described it as stargazing which is a lovely expression. I read up on the net and after speaking to my vet thought Aktivaitt was worth trying. Rio has been on it now since June and although I know it is not a cure, it has certainly improved his enjoyment of life.. I would certainly recommend trying Aktivaitt to anyone who has a pet with Doggy Dementia.