Applaws Cat Pot
Applaws Cat Pots are the perfect complementary food for adult cats.
All served in a unique see-through pot so you can put the bowl away! Simply peel back the lid and let you cat enjoy the delicious treat.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Finest cuts of breast meat or fish fillet
- Highest level and quality meat protein
- Only use ingredients listed
- No need for a bowl
- Chicken Breast with Rice - 60% tender chicken breast
- Tuna with Crab - 60% tuna fillet and tasty crab
- Chicken Breast with Duck - 60% tender chicken breast and tasty duck
- Tuna Fillet with Prawn - 60% tuna fillet and tasty prawns
- Sardine with Mackerel - 60% tasty mackerel and sardines
- Chicken Breast with Tuna Roe - 60% chicken breast and tasty tuna roe
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Applaws cat traysMy babies abso love this, they are very fussy eaters, always a clean plate.
Great product but weird ordering quantitiesThe product is great. The kids love it. They eat better than I do. It's real fish and looks tasty. Although I have never tried it. If I do they would attack me. The problem is the box sealed is 10. The quality is 18 so you get two boxes -2. Makes zero sense what so ever. Even the cats say so. They notice these things are extremely suspicious at what happened to the other two. I try to explain to them. However they prefer alternative facts, some where along the chain some one is ripping them off. This needs to be sorted out. Cats like to watch the plastic seal coming off and to see the box is fully stocked. Dont mess with cats when it comes to & food economics
Applaws cat potsA little pricey but my cat loves these pots and there is no waste.
My 11 year old cat has always picked at other food, but, finally have found one that he actually finishes. So, in the long run, much cheaper because I don't throw anything away. And he's looking good!
My 12 year old cat Charlie is a very fussy eater. He used to eat any food. I have tried so many different brands, wasted so much money and he won't eat any of them. He loves the chicken and rice post and empties his bowl within a couple of minutes. This is the best food ever. I am going to order him some other flavours for him to try.