Applaws Cat Tin Senior
Applaws Natural Senior Cat food is a premium quality complementary cat food containing nothing more than the ingredients listed on the tin.
This complete pet food is formulated to help senior cats maintain a healthy lifestyle and assist the anti-ageing process. Applaws uses only the highest quality ingredients with no animal derivative, by-product or cereal.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Assist the anti-ageing process
- Finest cuts of fish fillet
- Highest level and quality meat protein
- Only use ingredients listed
- Alleviate joint and skin problems
- Aids brain function
- Can help prevent hypertension and heart disease
- Tuna & Mussels - High in Vitamin B12, Selenium, Zinc, Vitamin C and Omega 3 which can help alleviate joint and skin problems common in senior cats.
- Tuna & Salmon - Rich in EPA and DHA acids essential in brain function helping to keep your cat active for longer
- Tuna & Sardines - High in Vitamins A, B, C, D and E as well as Coenzyme Q10 which can help prevent hypertension and heart disease.
- Chicken - Specially formulated to help senior cats maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Tuna with Salmon:
Tuna Loin 40%, Salmon fillet 8%
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 11%, Crude Fibre 1%, Crude Oils & Fats 1%, Crude Ash 1.5%, Moisture 82%
Tuna with Sardine:
Tuna Loin 35%, Sardine fillet 17%
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 13%, Crude Fibre 1%, Crude Oils & Fats 1%, Crude Ash 1.5%, Moisture 82%
Tuna with Mussels:
Tuna loin 40%, Mussels 4%
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 12%, Crude Fibre 1%, Crude Oils & Fats 1%, Crude Ash 1.5%, Moisture 82%
Chicken 53%, Rice, Vegetable gelling agent
Analytical Constituents:Crude Protein 11%, Crude Oils & fats 4%, Crude Ash 2%, Crude Fibre 0.3%, Moisture 81%
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Fussy catMy cat is ridiculously fussy and won't eat this. It's very good quality but he likes food in gravy. I wanted to get him into better food for his health and he's getting on a bit now (10 years old) but he wants lower quality food. A real shame as I bought 24 cans of the stuff, ah well the local shelter will take it.
RecommendedMy vet suggested this food and my fussy cat loves it's good enough for me!
The perfect food for senior catsSoft but not pate, doesn't smell fishy. Ethically caught. Packed with goodness. Small tin so no waste. Recommended by my cat and our vet.
Applaws fish tinned cat foodMy cat loves the fish meals but will not eat chicken any more. She is ready and waiting for her meals and seems to enjoy the fishy flavours. The fish is flaked with a little juice and is very appetising. At one time she was being regularly sick after eating but this hardly ever happens now she has fish. As a result she is looking healthier and more active.