Cat Mate C3000 Automatic Pet Feeder
The Pet Mate C3000 feeder is designed to give your pet the correct amount of dry food a day, even if you aren’t there to give it to them yourself. The carefully developed feeder can hold up to 3kg of dry food (approx. 1 month of food for 1 cat) and it can be programmed to spread your pet’s daily food allowance across 3 meals. If you need to interrupt the cycle or add more food, you can also distribute food manually.
- Take the hassle out of feeding time
- Holds up to 3kg of dry pet food
- Up to 3 feeds per 24 hour period
- Snap Lock lid to stop the lid being opened by curious pets
- Easy to use LCD control panel
- Requires 4 x C batteries (sold separately). Batteries provide approximately 12 months of use
- All food related components are dishwasher proof
- Can be manually overridden to feed at any time.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
The feeder comes with instructions which do not correspond to the actual machine you get. None of the instructions work if you follow them in exact order. I figured it out after 2 hours of trying and trying again and again. The smallest feeding portion is very big (at least for my cat who is on a diet). I would guess the portions are good if you have more than one cat. The noise, machine does when releases food, is not nice. There are better machines on the market, most of them sold in USA though.
As I have 9 cats I got 2 of these as they were on offer plus they are the only ones I have found that dispenses dried food in measured amounts automatically by timer.
There is some assembly required which can be fiddly. I failed to get the nozzle in correctly the first time and one of my Bengals managed to get the nozzle off resulting in a deluge of food. However once I got the nozzle firmly clipped in place there has been no more problems apart from 4 frustrated Bengals.
The other ca