Eukanuba Dog Adult Small Breed
Eukanuba Adult Small Breed Dog Food Rich in Chicken is a 100% complete and balanced nutrition for small breed adult dogs (Under 10kg) with an average activity level and normal weight.
With smaller kibbles for easy chewing and digestion. Eukanuba provides the optimal daily amount of protein, fat, carbohydrates, important vitamins and minerals for the health and well-being of your dog. Contains high-quality ingredients and high levels of animal-based protein.
- Dental Care - 3D Dentadefense - Promotes healthy teeth by reducing tartar build-up Crunchy kibbles help remove plaque and a special combination of minerals helps keep tartar-forming materials from depositing on the teeth
- ImmunoHealth - Supports the immune system and promotes the daily, natural regeneration of healthy cells. Contains important antioxidants, such as vitamin E
- CoatCare - Promotes a thick and shiny coat, supports healthy skin and the natural healing process Contains an optimal balance of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids
- DigestiCare - Promotes a healthy digestive tract and effective nutrient absorption Contains a moderately fermentable fibre (beet pulp)
- GlucoseBalance - Helps nutritionally manage normal blood sugar levels after meals Contains special carbohydrate sources
- Vitamin levels - Vitamin levels guaranteed until best before date.
Eukanuba Adult Small Breed Dog Food Rich in Chicken
INGREDIENTS - ANALYSIS
Chicken (>24%), maize, wheat, animal fat, sorghum, barley, poultry meal, dried beet pulp, chicken digest, dried whole egg, brewer's dried yeast, potassium chloride, salt, sodium hexametaphosphate, fish oil, linseed, DL-Methionine. [for < 10 kg] Contains EC permitted antioxidant. [for >= 10 kg] Contains EC permitted antioxidant: tocopherols.
Crude Protein:26. 0%, Crude Oil:15. 0%, Crude Ash:7. 5%, Crude Fibre:2. 5%, Moisture:8. 0%, Calcium:1. 20%, Phosphorus P:0. 95%
Additives per kg:
Vitamin A:12000 IU, Vitamin D‡:750 IU, Vitamin E (à-tocopherol):200 mg, Copper as Copper II Sulphate:25 mg, ß-carotene:1 mg. No colorants or preservatives added.
Eukanuba Adult Small Breed Dog Food Rich in Chicken
When feeding for the first time gradually introduce Eukanuba into your dog's diet over a period of 4 days. We recommend feeding your dog twice a day. Divide the daily amount shown in the chart by the number of meals. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.
For feeding guidelines, see feeding chart.
Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog to drink.
|Body weight||Grams per day|
Best before date, batch code and registration number: see coding on package. Weight statement see front. Store in a cool, dry place
Feeding The Correct Amount
It is important to remember however that these figures are guidelines only, and there are several factors to be taken into account when assessing your pet's nutritional requirements : -
- Activity level
- Temperament (stressed animals burn off more calories than relaxed ones)
- Metabolism (every animal is an individual with his or her own speed of metabolism; this means that 2 dogs of the same age, breed and weight could have different daily calorie requirements)
In order to provide the correct portions when feeding your dog or cat, it is also helpful to assess your pet's appetite, visual appearance and stools. Whilst poo watching does not sound particularly pleasant, it is one of the best indicators of health. Increased frequency of passing faeces, production of large quantities of stools of loose motions are often frequent signs that an animal is receiving more food than he or she requires.
It is important to obtain an accurate weight for your cat or dog, and also to weigh out the food. Guessing on both accounts gives a large margin of error.
Changing Food Brands
For a successful diet change, we recommend following the feeding pattern below. The daily feeding amount should be split into two equal amounts and the proportions of new food increased over the first week as illustrated.
TOP TIPS: For those dogs who do not make eating a priority, here are some additional points:
- Reduce the number of tit-bits given during the introductory period
- If your dog has been used to eating wet food, moisten with warm water.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Would buy againGood price fast delivery. My dog is a fussy eater but will eat this dry food. Nice small pieces and crunchy.
FAIRPRODUCT NOT SUITABLE FOR OUR YORKSHIRE TERRIERS THERE COAT WENT DULL
Our border terrier has thrived on this small breed mix. We had real trouble with her as she used to be very sick on other dried foods that we have tried. This went on for two years, until we found Eukanuba for her, it does not swell up so much in her tummy and she is able to digest it better. Very happy
Our jack russell loves this stuff, it even makes her coat soft and shiny. Worth paying slightly more for something she really likes to eat and doesn't get bored of.
My little rescue dog has always had a sensitive stomach but since being weaned from puppy food to Eukanuba Adult Small Breed, she's been much better. She's fit and looks fantastic too!