Eukanuba Dog Veterinary Diet Weight/Diabetic Control
Eukanuba Veterinary Diets Dermatosis FP is formulated with specially selected protein (fish) and carbohydrate sources (potato) to support the veterinary management of ingredient and nutrient intolerances that can cause skin and /or gastrointestinal signs. A targeted ratio of omega-6:omega-3 fatty acids help to support a healthy skin and shiny coat. These diets contain additional ingredients that help support skin and coat health, gastrointestinal health and overall health and well-being. It is recommended that a vets opinion be sought before use.
- Select protein (Fish) and carbohydrate source (Potato) – to help manage ingredient and nutrient intolerances
- Targeted ratio of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acid – to help nutritionally soothe skin irritations, supports normal skin barrier function and maintains a glossy coat
- Beet pulp - a special fibre that produces a preferential energy source for the cells of the large intestine. Helps maintain intestinal health and optimal stool consistency
- FOS (fructooligosaccharides)- a prebiotic fructooligosaccharides (FOS),* to maintain digestive health and support nutrient absorption
- Clinically proven
- Nutritionally supports the veterinary management of itchy skin and excessive loss of hair
- Provides nutrition to help support the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances
- Provides ingredients required for overall health and well-being
- Supports Whole Body Health with high quality animal-based protein: vital for supporting health
- Supports Immune Health with Vitamin E - an antioxidant to support strong natural defences.
- Supports Dental Health with polyphosphate (special minerals) to help reduce tartar build-up across the whole mouth during and beyond mealtime
- Dry and canned dog formulas can be fed separately or mixed – to help with any reduced appetite and with no compromise of the protein (fish) and carbohydrate (potato) sources or on your dog’s management protocol.
When to use it:
Many dogs and cats experience allergies and other and coat problems. Common signs that your pet may have an issue are:
itchy or red skin, skin lesions (e.g. spots, rash), excessive scratching, runny eyes, itchy ears and ear infections, red paws and licking paws, nibbling the toes, swollen paws, constant licking, loose stools and/or vomiting.
There are several factors alone or in combination that can contribute to these signs. They include parasites (especially fleas), food (nutrients, ingredients), mould, pollen, house dust mites and/or other environmental allergens. Your pet's condition could be an isolated incident or in some cases it could be a lifelong issue. Your veterinary team are the best people to help manage your pet's condition and advise you.
Composition: Sorghum, Dried Chicken and Turkey, barley, fish meal, dried beet pulp, hydrolysed animal proteins, dried whole egg, fructooligosaccharides, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, brewer's dried yeast, linseed, animal fat, sodium hexametaphosphate, sodium chloride.
Analytical constituents*: Protein: 25.5%, Fat content: 8.00%, Omega‐6 fatty acids: 1.54%, Omega‐3 fatty acids: 0.28%, Crude Ash: 7.80%, Crude Fibres: 4.00%, Total Sugar: 2.60%, Starch: 42.0%, Calcium: 1.30%, Phosphorus: 0.95%, Total dietary fiber: 11.7%.
Additives: Vitamins: Vitamin A: 23901IU/kg, Vitamin D₃: 1640IU/kg, Vitamin E: 415mg/kg, L‐carnitine: 48mg/kg, Antioxidants.
Trace elements: Ferrous sulphate monohydrate: 725 mg/kg, Zinc oxide: 252mg/kg, Manganous sulphate monohydrate: 55 mg/kg, Cupric sulphate pentahydrate: 54 mg/kg, Potassium iodide: 4 mg/kg, Manganous oxide: 39 mg/kg.
Stabilizers: Gum arabic 1.23%, carboxymethylcellulose 0.92%.
Water should be available at all times for your dog to drink.
It is recommended that a veterinarian's opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use. Your veterinarian may suggest specific feeding instructions for your dog, or ask you to follow the standard portions shown in the feeding chart. Recommended time for use initially: up to 6 months in case of diabetes mellitus. Lifetime feeding may be necessary only when advised and under guidance by your veterinarian.
Store in a cool, dry place; ideally in a sealed container.
Recommended quantity/day (dry food):
|Dog weight (kg)||Grams/day for weight maitenance||Grams/day for weight loss|
Always make sure that your dog has access to plenty of water
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
I have been using this product for my miniature Schnauzer Daisy since last November. She was diagnosed with Diabetes and has since gone blind. She looks forward to her food ,she has a lovely glossy coat and her stools are now perfect . Highly recommend your product .(for my dog of coarse not me )