Harringtons Just 6 Adult Dry Dog Food - Chicken & Vegetables
Containing Just 6 simple ingredients that you know and recognise, you can feel good knowing this tasty recipe gives all the natural goodness your dog needs. Added slow-baked kibbles make it irresistibly tasty and crunchy and use only the finest freshly prepared chicken, blended with farm grown vegetables and oils rich in vitamins and nutrients. This complete dry pet food is suitable for all dogs aged 8 weeks and above. Harrington's provides the conventional benefits associated with pet foods, to help keep your dog naturally happy and healthy.
Composition: Chicken (35%, 50.4% Fresh Chicken meat in the slow baked kibble 10.1% in overall blend, 24.9% chicken meal), Vegetables (35%, 23% Dried Sweet Potato 13% Dried Peas), Potato (18% Dried Potato), Salmon Oil (3.7%) Vegetable Jus (2.4%), Vitamin and Mineral Supplement. Slow Baked Kibble 20% of blended diet. Technological Additives: Antioxidants - Tocopherol rich extracts of natural origin.; Sensory Additives: None stated; Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A 16,000 iu, Vitamin D3 1,600 iu, Vitamin E 500 mg, Manganese (as Manganous Oxide) 96.7 mg, Iron (as Iron Sulphate Monohydrate) 40 mg, Zinc (as Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 34.9mg, Zinc (as Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 30 mg, Copper (as Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5 mg, Iodine (as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 2.1 mg, Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 0.13 mg, Selenium (as Organic Selenium Saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM I-3060, Selenised Yeast Inactivated) 0.017 mg. Analytical Constituents: Protein 23.7%, Crude Fibres 2.3%, Crude Oils and Fats 9.6%, Crude Ash 6.8%, Moisture Not stated Feeding Guide: How much you feed depends on age, breed and level of activity and you should use your own judgement to determine the correct amount of food needed for your dog. Young and growing dogs require feeding little and often (2 to 3 times a day) and to appetite. Always make sure that your dog has access to fresh water at all times. When changing dog foods, we recommend that you do so gradually.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Happy dogVery pleased with dog food fast delivery and dog loves it
Bulldog loves itMy bully was on bulldog specific dry feed but was never that fussed when we fed it to him. He would also get hire phlegmy after so as soon as I saw this tried and and he absolutely loves it. No more phlegm after eating.
Excellent dog food for fussy eatersMy rescue dog has been really difficult to find a food that he will actually eat , we bought a small bag of this kibble to try the 8th type we tried he ate it in about 1 minute flat ! He loved it and has never looked back since . His coat is healthy , his stools are now solid and he’s really happy on it , definitely recommend