Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney and Joint Care Adult/Senior Wet Dog Food - Chicken & Vegetables Stew
Clinical nutrition support mobility and longer and better quality of life in dogs. Nutrition has been the cornerstone of long-term support for pets with kidney conditions. Nutrition can also play a key role in managing dogs' mobility, reducing clinical signs and improving weight-bearing ability in dogs. Being proactive and managing both conditions with nutrition can have a lasting impact on dogs' health. Prescription Diet k/d + Mobility combines the proven nutrition of Prescription Diet k/d for Kidney Care with the technology and efficacy of Prescription Diet j/d for Mobility. Prescription Diet k/d + Mobility is clinical nutrition to support mobility and longer and better quality of life in dogs. This food has an irresistible chicken flavor that dogs love.
- Clinical nutrition to support mobility in dogs in as little as 21 days & improve quality of life
- Helps protect vital kidney function, stimulate appetite & increase food intake with Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E. A. T. ) Technology
- Enriched with omega-3s from fish oil, glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate to support mobility in dogs
- Formulated to improve ability to run, walk and jump in as little as 21 days
- High levels of essential amino acids and L-carnitine support natural ability to build and maintain muscle mass
With Chicken and Added vegetables: Chicken (5%), rice flour, various sugars, pork liver, rice starch, flaxseed, fish oil, digest, soybean oil, minerals, rice, dried eggs, dried carrots, cellulose, animal fat, dried peas, vitamins and trace elements. Total vegetables (1.2%).
|Weight of Dog - kgs||Amount per Day - 12.5 oz (354 g) cans|
|60+||40g per kg|