IAMS for Vitality Indoor Cat Food with chicken
IAMS for Vitality for kittens is a 100% complete and balanced expert nutrition for your pet to enjoy and thrive on. The new tasty and improved kitten recipe with fresh chicken is based on high quality animal protein, which has been carefully selected to support your kitten’s 7 signs of healthy vitality. IAMS strongly believes that kittens should be healthy, active and full of vitality, as their tasty recipe contains 91% animal protein (out of total protein).
The expert blend of minerals is full of the nutrition they need and with a great taste they will love, all to support 7 signs of healthy vitality. The recipe supports your kitten with essential minerals and vitamin D for strong bones and muscles for healthy growth. The omega 3 and 6 in IAMs recipes helps to contribute to healthy skin and a shiny coat. The tailored kibble contains lots of minerals in every bite, so you can be rest assured that this will be keeping their teeth strong and healthy. The tailored fibre blend including prebiotics and beet pulp helps to support their digestive system. Along with the antioxidant blend of vitamin C and E which will support their immune system and taurine and DHA to promote healthy vision and brain development. Because this recipe is a complex blend of minerals it is important that your kitten loves eating it to, so IAMS have included fresh chicken to improve the digestibility of their products with tailored protein levels adapted to their needs.
- Essential minerals and vitamin D supporting strong bones and muscles for healthy growth.
- Omega 3 & 6 to support healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Tailored fibre blend including prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion.
- Crunchy kibbles and tailored mineral levels to help reduce tartar build up for healthy teeth.
- Antioxidant blend with vitamin E to help support the immune system.
- Taurine and DHA to promote healthy vision.
- DHA to promote healthy brain development.
- 91% animal protein (out of total protein)
- No fillers, artificial colours, flavours or GMOs
- Wheat free – great for sensitive tummies!
Dried chicken & turkey 43% (chicken 26%, a natural source of taurine), maize, pork fat, fresh chicken (4.1%), rice, dried beet pulp (2.4%), chicken gravy, dried whole egg, fish meal, fructooligosaccharides (0.70%), fish oil, potassium chloride, brewer's dried yeast.
The following values are rough guidelines. Actual requirements may vary. Please adjust your cat's feeding amounts to maintain ideal body weight. Please always ensure your cat has access to plenty of drinking water.
|Weight||Amount Per Day|
|2 kg||30-45g |
|4 kg||60-80g |