James Wellbeloved Adult Housecat Duck
James Wellbeloved Housecat Formula is designed for adult cats that spend all their time indoors. Being inside, your cat uses up less energy than one which roams outside, but it is likely that your cat still has a good appetite, so our Housecat Formula contains less fat than our standard adult food. To make the litter tray more acceptable, we use highly digestible ingredients to keep stool output low and we also add natural clay to absorb many of the stool odours. A complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source (duck), it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
- Naturally hypoallergenic - ideal for Cats with skin or digestive sensitivities.
- Single meat protein – Duck
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- We exclude the most common causes of adverse food reaction - no beef, pork, soya, wheat, eggs or dairy products.
- Promotes healthy, glossy coat with a blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Helps to reduce stool odour with added yucca extract.
- Encourages beneficial bacteria in the gut with added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin.
- Contains cranberry extract which is widely believed to be beneficial to the urinary tract.
- Added taurine an essential fatty acid for cats, supporting eyes and heart.
duck meal (27.5%), white rice, brown rice, duck fat, maize gluten, poultry gravy, tomato pomace (2.5%), potato protein, whole linseed, natural clay (1.0%), potassium chloride, chicory extract (0.25%), omega oil supplement, calcium carbonate, carrot, sodium chloride, cranberry extract (0.05%), yucca extract (0.02%)
Additives per kg
antioxidants: E306/Natural antioxidant, 200mg, Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A, 30,000 iu, E671/Vitamin D3, 2,250 iu, Amino acids: taurine, 1000mg. Trace elements: E1/iron, 40mg, E2/iodine, 2mg, E4/copper, 5mg, E5/manganese, 25mg, E6/zinc, 100mg, E8/selenium, 0.2mg
protein 31.0%, crude fibres 1.5%, fat content 14.5%, crude ash 8.2%, Vitamin E 600mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 0.5%, omega-6 fatty acids 2.8%
|Body weight of cat (kg)||3||4||5||6||7||8|
|Daily serving (g)||52||64||57||85||95||105|
|Indoor / Overweight||35||43||50||57||63||70|
The recommended daily serving is only a guide as requirements vary from cat to cat and can depend on whether other foods are also offered.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
James wellbeloved house catExcellent product and prices along with quick delivery and loyalty scheme no hesitation in using again. Many thanks
James Wellbeloved Housecat.Great product, great service. Very pleased. A +
Excellent.Excellent as ever! Great product, fast delivery. A+
adult house cat duckcat loved the taste and full of energy
Finally a food that is ideal for my indoor cats of various ages. All the cats love it and the bonus is the cranberry helps my eldest not to get the urinary crystals she has previously suffered from. I would recommend this food to all cat lovers.