James Wellbeloved Dog Adult Lamb & Rice Light
James Wellbeloved Light Lamb & Rice Kibble is ideal for weight control in adult dogs. It is a complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source lamb and selected carbohydrate sources of rice and barley, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerences. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerence disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single meat protein - lamb, with lamb fat and lamb gravy
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Excludes the most common causes of adverse food reaction
- Promotes a healthy, glossy coat - blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Helps to reduce stool odour - added yucca extract
- Encourages beneficial bacteria in the gut - added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin
- Special support for natural defences - added cranberry and green tea extracts
- Enabling managed weight reduction
- Higher fibre to help satisfy hunger
- Higher protein to encourage loss of fatty tissue rather than muscle tissue
Composition: rice, lamb meal, ground whole barley, pea protein, sugar beet pulp, whole linseed, lamb fat, lamb gravy, alfalfa meal, natural seaweed, omega oil supplement, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, parsley, nettle, chicory extract, calcium carbonate, glucosamine, yucca extract, chondroitin
Minimum levels: lamb (26%), rice (26%), barley (21%), linseed (4%), lamb gravy (3%), alfalfa (2%), seaweed (0.7%), yucca extract (0.02%), chicory extract (0.12%), glucosamine (0.0275%), chondroitin (0.0225%), parsley (0.1%), nettle (0.1%)
Additives per kg: antioxidants: E306/Natural antioxidant, 174mg, Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A, 17,400 iu, E671/Vitamin D3, 2,610 iu, Trace elements: E1/iron, 47mg, E2/iodine, 2.3mg, E4/copper, 5.8mg, E5/manganese, 29mg, E6/zinc, 117mg, E8/selenium, 0.2mg
Analytical Constituents: protein 26%, crude fibres 4%, fat content 10%, crude ash 9.3%, Vitamin E 175mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1.2%, omega-6 fatty acids 1.3%. Energy Value (ME) 340kcals/100g
|Body Weight (kg)||Daily Serving (g) (inactive dog)||Daily Serving (g) (active dog)||Predicted weight loss per week|
The recommended daily serving is only a guide as requirements vary considerably from dog to dog. Feed in one meal per day or ideally divide into two meals, using 1/3rd in morning and 2/3 in evening. Feed dry with water aside or moisten with warm water to bring out the flavour. Store in cool dry place; keep closed between uses. Supply plenty of clean, fresh drinking water at all times. We recommend that feeding be supervised
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
James well beloved senior lamb and rice lightA food that both our dogs love. Service is always great! We highly recommend this company and its staff.
Great dog food and quick delivery.James Well-beloved Light food is great for my dog. It keeps his weight down to normal and most of all, he enjoys eating it. Pet Supermarket is always quick with delivery too.
Weight controlThis food is excellent as a dog gets older and takes less exercise as the same amount can be fed as before without the animal putting on weight.
James WellbelovedExcellent service. Arrived in super quick time. Thank you
Excellent choice of many itemsOur 2 year old dog has been on James Wellbeloved light for several months now as it was recommended to help maintain her weight. She loves it & the prices and delivery on pet-supermarket are really good.