Kokoba Dog Harness
Is your pet a bundle of energy? Try the Kokoba dog harness to keep them safe, secure and comfortable on walks.
What it’s for
This harness helps train excitable puppies to walk by your side and discourages older dogs from pulling. You can team the harness with training treats to reward good walking too. Don’t worry if it takes a while to train them, as every dog learns at their own pace.
This durable harness is resistant to snags, water and lunges for squirrels. So, even after your dog is all trained up, this harness can be used for long walks through muddy forests and short trips to the corner shop.
- strong, flexible and comfortable harness for dogs
- water-resistant material is not fazed by extreme weather
- durable nylon fabric is tear resistant
- a sturdy nickel D-ring locks in the lead
- choose from three sizes to suit your dog’s breed and size
- adjust straps to their unique body shape for extra comfort
- easily snaps shut with a sturdy buckle
How it works
By keeping pressure away from your dog’s neck and distributing it around the body, the Kokoba dog harness keeps strong pets comfortable on walks. The tough nylon material will hold up to both pulling and rain showers. The harness’s sturdy nickel D-ring does its part too, by securing the lead. Just make sure your lead is up to the challenge; choose a sturdy product such as the Ancol nylon dog lead.
When you get home from a walk, removing your dog's harness indoors will let sensitive skin breathe. Remember to choose the size of harness to fit your dog, as you can adjust the soft, flexible straps for a comfortable fit.