Kokoba Outdoor Wooden Dog Kennel
The Kokoba outdoor wooden dog kennel offers a snug den for pets who enjoy spending time in the garden.
How it works
This durable wooden dog house offers the perfect place to shelter from rain and sunshine. The slanted asphalt roof allows rain to run off, and the wooden feet are capped with rubber so that ground water can't seep into the wood and cause damp. The door opening makes getting in and out easy for dogs – and for humans who want to sweep it out with a dustpan and brush.
The high-quality wood should be treated with wood products to ensure it stays in prime condition for years to come. Before treating, double-check the tin to make sure that you're using an animal-friendly product, as you don't want the fumes to harm your dog.
- small - H58 x W85 x D57 cm, medium - H66 x W104 x D70 cm, large - H80 x W112 x D72 cm
- measurements are from the longest points of the kennel. Refer to size guide for more information.
- built from sturdy wood and durable asphalt
- rubber caps prevent moisture damage to feet
- slanted roof keeps rain from sitting on top
- offers a shady spot for your dog to relax in
When to use it
The Kokoba outdoor wooden dog kennel is great all year round: it offers shelter on rainy days, shade on sunny days and a cosy space to curl up in when the temperature drops. You can add a blanket and dog bed to make the space extra snug and inviting, perfect if you prefer your pets to sleep outside. When you're choosing a kennel, choose one that's small enough for your dog's body heat to warm it through and large enough for them to move around easily in.