Kokoba Plastic Dog Flap For Kennel
The Kokoba plastic dog flap makes it easy for your pet to get in and out of their kennel, but hard for the elements to get in there with them.
How it works
With its simple design, the Kokoba plastic dog flap makes it easy for your pet to move freely in and out of their kennel. It's made from durable PVC plastic, so it can stand up against the most enthusiastic pets and storms. It offers insulation so they'll be nice and cosy even whilst sleeping outside. It's easy to keep clean: simply wipe mud splatters off with a damp cloth. Functional and durable, this plastic flap offers a secure doorway for your pet.
- 3 sizes available for pitched kennels: small (39x28 centimetres), medium (41x34 centimetres) and large (51x37 centimetres)
- 3 additional sizes for flat roof kennels: small (36x38 centimetres), medium (42x34 centimetres) and large (60x37 centimetres)
- PVC insulates kennel or dog house
- easy to install and keep clean
- fuss-free and flexible design
- composed of hard-wearing PVC
When to use it
These flaps are available in a range of sizes designed to fit the Kokoba pitched kennel and the Kokoba flat roof kennel. It's best to check which model you have and what the measurements are before buying your door. The flap offers an easy solution if your pet's kennel or dog house could use a bit of extra insulation and protection during the colder months. As well as keeping the inside of the dog house cosy, it can also stop rain and wind from blowing in, so your dog and their bedding stay dry and warm.