Liquivite Cat Food
Liquivite both feeds and rehydrates sick, convalescent, post-operative or anorexic cats, which cannot or will not take solids or drink liquids. Liquivite is smooth enough for syringe feeding when appetite is absent, and readily consumed as appetite returns. Importantly, Liquivite helps to replace fluid when dehydration has occurred, or is a risk.
Essential vitamins and minerals are included, at levels suitable for cats under stress conditions. Liquivite contains fish oil, supplying Omega 3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, which boost the immune system and are anti-inflammatory. A pre-biotic is included, to feed the beneficial bacteria in the gut. Rosemary, a natural anti-oxidant, is also added, as is yeast.
- Levels of vitamins and minerals meet the requirements of the cat when under stress conditions.
- The meats, eggs, milk and yeast provide a balanced amino acid profile in a readily assimilated peptide form. The yeast also contributes B vitamins content and is a source of nucleotides.
- Fish Oils provide omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, important to the immune system.
- The natural anti-oxidant has a two-fold role, firstly preserving the food against fat oxidation, and then once absorbed act in the animal's body to protect it against free radicals.
- The pre-biotic, Profeed, promotes the beneficial bacterial population of the intestine.
- Cereals, poorly utilised by cats, are not included in Liquivite.
- Of the copper inclusion, 30% is chelated, to make it more available to the animal.
- Taurine is added, particularly important in perfecting eyesight in cats.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Liquivite For CatsWe have found Liquivite is easy for our elderly cat to drink. It is an excellent dietary food and contains nutrients that are essential for an elderly cat. We would rate this product 5 star.
Excellent for Senior Cats with Kidney Disease and Occasional Stomach ProblemsMy senior cat who is now 17 has Diabetes, Chronic Renal Disease and grain allergy. Liquivite has become an essential in keeping her fit and healthy despite her senior diseases. It contains no grains or added phosphorus, so it's great for CRD cats who often have problems eating,and get easily dehydrated, especially as it contains essential taurine, omega 3s and probiotics. I add a teaspoon of mashed pumpkin or butternut squash to it when my cat is constipated and it soon settles her stomach and gets her regular again. The image shows a small can, but the 395g is actually a large can, which contains a few servings - it can even be taken out of the can and frozen for later use! The price on Medic Animal is very reasonable, probably the cheapest online I've seen it.
magic life savermy CKD cat sometimes won't eat her other food and just licks gravy, this means I can replace the gravy and guarantee she gets her meds. every drop of this is always gone and our vet says it's okay as a supplement for a ckd cat too :) wouldn't be without it now
amazing productMy cat Samson has fiv and ckd, he's appetite is poor and he has been losing weight...first small bowl of this was licked clean in seconds!!! A true miracle!!
Used this for an 16 injured cat and got her back being fit again - she loved it and is like a young one now.