Naturediet Purely Grain-free Adult Wet Dog Food - Chicken
Optimal Nutrition from Essential Ingredients. Specifically formulated for dogs with food intolerances, our simple, just meat protein recipes have added vitamins and minerals to provide a nutritionally balanced complete feed for dogs. Freshly prepared and gently steam cooked with a little water, they can be fed as a complete meal or with a high quality mixer.
- Totally natural
- Limited ingredients
- Complete and balanced
- Single source protein
- No grains, wheat, corn or soya
- No gluten
- No eggs, potato or dairy
- No herbs or botanicals
- Freshly prepared
- Gentle on sensitive tummies
- Expertly made in GB
- Better taste, less waste!
- Free From: processed meat meal, artificial colours, flavours & preservatives, cereals & fillers, beef or beef by-products, and added sugars
Composition: 92% Chicken.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein: 12%, Crude Oils & Fats: 10.5%, Crude Fibres: 2%, Crude Ash: 3%, Moisture: 68%.
Nutritional Additives (Per kg): Vitamin A: 2,580 IU, Vitamin D3: 215 IU, Sodium Selenite: 0.02mg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate: 20.3mg, Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate: 3.4mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate: 71mg, Maganese Monohydrate: 5.7mg.
|Dog Weight||Daily Feed|
|0-10kg||Upto 1 Pack|
|10-20kg||1 - 1 3/4packs|
|20-30kg||1 3/4 - 2 1/3packs|
|30-40kg||1 3/4 - 2 1/3packs|
|40-50kg||3 - 3 1/2packs|
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
My dog wouldn't eat this, also not sure how 'pure'I wish they sold this in individual cartons so I could've tried one before spending so much on this set. Unfortunately my dog refused to eat the carton I opened. My dog is fussy but I assumed that being pure chicken he'd be okay with this. Unfortunately not. However, I've now come to wonder whether my dog tends to keep away from wet food because he has a very small mouth and he's worried about food getting stuck to the roof of it. I know he's been better with shredded chicken wet foods, so perhaps the texture affects whether he will eat the food or not. With this food the chicken is in a mushed state as opposed to a shredded state. So I suppose the essence of my review is: if you have a very fussy dog, or a dog doesn't tend to like wet food, don't expect them to like this because it is 'purely' chicken. I think the reason my dog will eat chicken prepared for humans is because when it's prepared for humans, chicken is not served in this mushed up way that might stick to the roof of his mouth. Anyway, hope this review is helpful for those with very fussy dogs. One other thing - the box states the ingredients as 92% chicken but doesn't illuminate us further on what the remaining 8% is made up of. Even if it was water they ought to write this, but somehow I'm sceptical of it being water else I don't see why they wouldn't have written it. Makes me suspicious they're trying to hide some preservative or flavouring ingredients. Disappointing when the idea of this product is that it's 'pure'.
Great for beaglesI bought this several weeks ago for my beagle Dexter I was impressed to tp see it is 92^ chicken. My beagle is fatter than the one shown on the cartoon so I watching what I feed him. He really likes this.
Great for dogs with dietary problemsTried lots of different products but this is one of the best
My Dogs Love ThisMy Dogs are fussy about what they eat (and 2 of the 3 are ex-romania street dogs) They love Naturediet dog food in general but this one even more so. Lilly lies on the floor licking out her bowl to make sure she gets every last bit.
Great for my doodlesBuy this and the other flavours for my 2 doodles, mix it with some kibble and always get two clean bowls