PURINA PRO PLAN Adult Derma Plus
PURINA PRO PLAN ADULT DERMA PLUS Salmon is formulated for cats with Sensitive Skin. It combines all essential nutrients – including B group vitamins, vitamin E, Zinc, omega 3 & 6 fatty acids and dietary fibre in a high quality diet for cats.
- Controls hairball formation and safely & gently moves hair through the digestive tract with specially selected dietary fibre which catches the hair and moves it from the stomach, into the intestine so that the hair can be expelled in the cat’s faeces.
- A taste cats love because it is carefully designed with high quality ingredients including salmon. Your cat will taste the difference!
- Silky and glossy coat with omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and other essential nutrients – like vitamin E, zinc and copper - to nourish the skin and coat.
- Helps limit excessive hair loss through the high protein levels and the nutritious blend of vitamins and minerals known to support healthy skin and coat.
- Formulated for sensitive skin by using a limited number of protein sources.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Derma Plus Hairball Control for sensitive skin. Best dried food on the marketPro Plan Derma Plus Hairball control is acording to my fussy cat the best. I have been using this now for about 2 years and its the only cat food my long haired black cat will eat. He is a very fussy eater and even after having nearly all his teeth out a few months ago still somehow mnaged to eat his way throught this small food. He also had an alergy to something last year where he lost a lot of his coat however it is now in brill condition after just feeding him this alone. His coat is in great condition and he no longer keeps coughing up fur balls like he used t before moving onto this make. He also eats wet food but this is definatley his favourite. Fully recommend. Hope he is not going to go off it now as I have just orederd 5 bags as it is such a good price from Pet-supermarket.
Proplan derma plus for catsSuper quick delivery well packaged, excellent in every way
ProplanGreat product, a favourite with our cats, good price, good service and good delivery.
Having taken an allergic reaction to a different dried food and losing some fur and having bald patches. The Pro plan Adult Derma has made my coat fantastic again.
Briefly - My poor 6 year old otherwise perfectly healthy DSH Tom was having significant issues with hairballs and the vet suggested that an anti hariball food would be a good idea.
This seemed a simple solution until I tried to find a food that he would eat. Alfie only likes fish flavours and would rather starve than eat chicken or lamb etc. He was on Hill`s Science Plan Adult Tuna - Hill`s Hairball control only comes in chicken flavour. I did all the recommended things to like mixing new with o