Install the safe, lockable Staywell magnetic cat flap to allow your cat to roam freely without letting strays into your home.
How it works
This handy cat flap can be fitted to most standard doors, windows and even walls up to five centimetres thick. The kit comes with a cutting template, screws and fitting guide to help you install it safely. Once in place, the door can be used with the four different settings: open, locked, in only or out only. The magnet acts as a lock, sealing it shut when required. The 'key' is a magnetic collar that your pet can wear at all times. This activates the flap when the cat approaches, allowing them through.
- allows your pet to come and go but stops stray from entering your home
- four locking options: in only, out only, opened and locked
- magnetic collar acts as a key
- suitable to install in most doors, walls and windows
- the ideal size for cats up to seven kilograms (15 pounds)
- no batteries required
To extend the tunnel of this cat flap, use the PetSafe Staywell Tunnel Extension - 300/400/500 Series
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Excellent cat flap!This cat flap is ideal for me to let Annie roam free in and out of the house. I can lock and and change the access during the day so she can come in and stay inside. Very happy.