Pooch & Mutt Joint Care grain-free Dry Dog Food
'Joint Care' is a premium, grain free, complete dried dog food perfect for dogs with mobility issues or those that are highly active. The food is packed with active ingredients, including 45% Scottish salmon - one of nature's richest sources of Omega 3 EFAs that are essential for joint well-being, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, green lipped mussel, rosehips, linseed, alfalfa and yucca, all added to support joint health and mobility. Pooch and Mutt's 'Move Easy' is vet recommended and made in the EU. Pooch & Mutt 'Joint Care' also contain NUTRA-BIONIC which is a unique supplement which contains ingredients that provide digestive help, aid the skin and coat, reduce stool odour and support urinal tract health.
Many dogs struggle to digest foods that are high in grains (including corn and wheat). Intolerance to grain can manifest in many ways, such as digestive discomfort, itchy skin and sub-optimal health.
- 45% salmonone of natures richest sources of the omega 3 EFAs that are essential for joint well-being
- Glucosamine and chondroitinprobably the best-known nutraceutical combination for joint health
- Green lipped mussel (Perna canaliculus)which has well-researched joint-protecting qualities
- Rosehip (Rosa canina)the variety of rosehip shown in recent research to be an effective mobility aid
- Linseeda source of omega 3 EFAs
- Alfalfaused in traditional cultures for joint health
- Yuccaused by Native Americans to aid their animalsmobility
- Glucosamine and chondroitin to aid joint health
- Probiotics and prebiotics to aid digestive health
- Omega 3&6, zinc and biotin to aid skin and coat
- Yucca which can help reduce stool odour
- Cranberry to aid urinary tract health
- A full vitamin & mineral package and antioxidants
Composition: Salmon (45%; including; 25% freshly prepared salmon, 16% dried salmon, 3% salmon oil, 1% salmon gravy), sweet potato, potato, peas, pea protein, beet pulp, linseed (3.16%), alfafa (1.58%), minerals, vitamins, brewers yeast, mannanoligosaccharides (prebiotic mos) (0.19%), fructooligosaccharides (prebiotic fos) (0.19%), glucosamine (1,000 mg/kg), rosehips (0.04%), green lipped mussel (0.04%), yucca schidigera extract (0.04%), cranberry (0.04%), chondroitin sulphate (290 mg/kg).
Analytical Constituents: Protein: 26%, Crude Oils and Fats: 15%, Crude Fibres: 3.5%, Inorganic Matter: 8%, Omega 6: 1.18%, Omega 3: 4.13%.
|Breed Size||Dog Body Weight||Grams per Day||Meals per Bag|
|Small||1-10 kg||20-120 g||33-200|
|Medium||11-25 kg||120-240 g||17-33|
|Large||26-45 kg||240-375 g||11-17|
|X Large||45+ kg||375g||11|
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Dog has stopped eating this foodThe packaging has changed. Has the product as my dog has stopped eating this food?
Happy PoochHave bought joint care pooch and mutt before.All my dogs are happy to eat these round bitesize crunchy biscuits. Ages range 5 yrs-14yrs. Weight 5 kg-25kg.
Didn't receive itI got all the snacks but the main meal didn't even arrive on this hard times where we have to wait for deliveries longer then usual. So can't really review!
Fussy dog seems to like itMy girl is a fussy eater but as she is arthritic, I wanted a grain free product. She eats this (although always leaves a bit) so thumbs up from me. Seems less stiff on grain free too.
Awesome for skin allergyI brought this for my chihuahua that has a skin condition and I've only been using it for her for 2 weeks and already seen a difference