Prac-tic Spot-On Medium Dog
Prac-tic Spot-On solution is developed to kill fleas and ticks, as well as keep them at bay for a minimum of 4 weeks. Use as a treatment or as a monthly preventative. This spot-on treatment gets rid of fleas within 24 hours and ticks within 48.
- provides a full month’s tick and flea protection in each treatment
- Remains effective when your dog jumps in water (48 hours after the treatment)
- Prac-tic ensures your dog is protected all month long, wherever they go, whatever they get up to!
- removes 99% of ticks in 48 hours
- kills 100% of fleas in 24 hours
Prac-tic Spot-On can be used on puppies from 8 weeks of age and weighing over 2kg.
To ensure that you read the most up to date information about this product, please check the VMD's Product Information Database.
Do not use in dogs less than 8 weeks of age or with a body weight of less than 2 kg. Do not use in case of known hypersensitivity to phenylpyrazole class compounds or any of the excipients. Do not use on sick (e.g. systemic diseases, fever) animals or animals recovering from disease. This veterinary medicinal product is specifically developed for dogs. Do not use in cats, as this could lead to overdosing. Do not use in rabbits.
Within each weight range the entire contents of the correct size pipette should be deposited on the dog’s skin.