Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Gastrointestinal Kitten Wet Cat Food - Chicken
Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Feline EN St/Ox Gastrointestinal is a highly palatable complete veterinary diet to help manage gastrointestinal conditions in cats of all ages, including kittens. Intestinal disorders are frequently associated with poor digestion, which may worsen symptoms, so PPVD EN contains selected highly digestible ingredients to help reduce the workload on the compromised gut and to minimise the amount of nutrients that are not absorbed and remain in the gut. It also contains a limited number of protein sources to help minimise any food reactions. PPVD Feline EN contains prebiotics and omega-3 fatty acids to help promote a healthy intestinal environment, of all ages
- High digestibility to ensure high nutrient absorption, and to minimise dietary load
- Limited number of protein sources
- Added prebiotics (inulin) to help improve microbial balance and stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria
- Clinically proven to be effective in cases of chronic, non-specific diarrhoea
- Helps minimise the development of struvite and oxalate uroliths
Meat and Animal Derivatives (of which Chicken 4%)
Eggs and Egg Derivatives
Derivatives of Vegetable Origin (Pea Fibre 1.4%)
Oils and Fats
Highly Digestible ingredients: Chicken, Turkey, Liver, Kidney, Dried Egg, Rice Flour, Fish Oil
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Very good productOur vet recommended this food after our seven year old cat suffered from sickness . She is a fussy eater but enjoys the gastrointestinal food so we have continued to buy it for her.