Royal Canin Dachshund Adult Wet Dog Food
At Royal Canin, we believe that every dog is unique. We research breed-specific traits and combine scientific and nutritional research from our network of experts to create precise nutrition for your dog.
Breed Health Nutrition® features high-quality protein sources, unique nutrients, and designed with specific shape, size and texture for each dog’s facial and jaw structures and biting patterns.
DIFFERENT DOG BREEDS, DIFFERENT NUTRITION
• The Dachshund is a friendly, intelligent and loyal breed that is widely renowned as the ideal family dog. Because each breed has different needs, it’s important to select a food product that contains nutrients to support optimal health.
• Suitable for Dachshunds over 10 months old, ROYAL CANIN® Dachshund Adult is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your adult dog in mind to help maintain its good health and wellbeing.
• ROYAL CANIN® Dachshund Adult contributes to supporting the Dachshund’s bones and joints, thanks to an adapted calcium and phosphorus content. This exclusive formula also helps your dog maintain good muscle tone and an ideal weight.
• ROYAL CANIN® Dachshund Adult also helps to reduce the smell and volume of your dog’s faecal matter.
• To cater to each dog’s individual preferences, ROYAL CANIN® Dachshund Adult is also available as wet food in a soft and tasty loaf.
The unique kibble in ROYAL CANIN® Dachshund Adult is tailor-made to help reduce tartar formation, thanks to the inclusion of calcium chelators.
Concentration of nutrients, effects on teeth, positive health outcomes.
Wet Food: Naturally moister, reduce the risk of urinary problem maintain healthy weight.
|Weight kg||Low Activity g per day||Moderate Activity g per day|
|2||43 g||50 g|
|4||72 g||84 g|
|5||85 g||99 g|
|6||98 g||113 g|
|8||121 g||140 g|
Water should be available at all times
We remind you of the necessity of watching your dog's body condition, and regular visits to your veterinary
Check your dog's body condition