Royal Canin Hepatic Adult Dry Cat Food
Royal Canin Feline Veterinary Diet Hepatic HF26 is complete dietetic feed for the nutritional management of cats formulated to support liver function in the case of chronic liver insufficiency. It contains moderate level of high quality protein and high level of essential fatty acids.
- High Energy - Adequate energy content to meet the needs of adult cats without overloading the stomach.
- High Palatability - High palatability to satisfy decreased or fussy appetites.
- Low Copper - Low level of copper to help reduce its accumulation in liver cells.
- Antioxidant Complex - A patented synergistic complex of antioxidants to help neutralise free radicals.
- Portosystemic shunt
- Hepatic encephalopathy
- Liver failure
- Hepatic copper accumulation
- Hepatic lipidosis except if associated with hepatic encephalopathy
Veterinary diets are formulated for the nutritional support of dogs with specific clinical conditions and are recommended to be used under veterinary advice. For more information on feeding Hepatic to your dog, please consult your veterinary surgeon.
rice, animal fats, maize, wheat gluten*, dehydrated pork protein*, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, chicory pulp, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), marigold extract (source of lutein).
ADDITIVES (per kg):
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 15600 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 12 mg, E2 (Iodine): 5.8 mg, E4 (Copper): 5 mg, E5 (Manganese): 57 mg, E6 (Zinc): 225 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.41 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: 26% - Fat content: 22% - Crude ash: 6.9% - Crude fibres: 5% - Sodium: 0.3% - Per kg: Copper: 5 mg - Essential fatty acids: 54 g. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Recommended daily quantities (g/day):
Water should be available at all times
We remind you of the necessity of watching your cat's body condition, and regular visits to your veterinary
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Royal canin feline hepaticFast and reliable service that I rely on as this food is very necessary for my cat!