Royal Canin Kitten Dry Food
Ihr Kätzchen ist noch keine Katze
Kätzchen brauchen eine besondere Ernährung.
– Wie sieht es beim Menschen aus - Erhalten Babys die gleiche Ernährung wie Erwachsene?Natürlich nicht: Babys haben ein
YOUR KITTEN IS NOT A CAT
THEY NEED SPECIAL NUTRITION
– Is a human baby fed like an adult? Obviously not: babies have fragile digestive systems, small jaws and no teeth, and are thus unable to bite into an apple, for example. – This analogy between the two species makes it easier to understand why kittens also require a different diet to adult cats. – Growth in kittens lasts for at least 12 months, depending on the breed and gender. – ROYAL CANIN Kitten range gives the perfect start to neutered kittens. Choose the best wet & dry solution for them.
– The period during which maternal protection has become insufficient and the kitten’s own defence mechanism is still underdeveloped is known as the “immunity gap
– Chewing is limited so the food reaches the stomach with little pre-digestion
– Kittens eat multiple small meals (10 to 16 a day)
A well formulated kibble with the right size, shape and texture is crucial for maintaining digestive and dental health as well as impacting palatability. Small kibble – easy to chew
WET FOOD BENEFITS:
Naturally moister which helps reduce the risk of urinary problems and maintains healthy weight.
Concentrated nutrients and a texture providing a brushing effect on the teeth with positive outcomes on oral health.
Recommended daily quantities (g/day):
1 - 2 months
0.35 - 0.6 kg
2 - 3 months
0.8 - 1.2 kg
3 - 4 months
1.4 - 2.1 kg
(kibbles + 1 pouch of KITTEN Instinctive)
4 - 6 months
1.8 - 2.8 kg
6 - 9 months
2.4 - 3.9 kg
9 -12 months
2.9 - 5 kg
Water should be available at all times
We remind you of the necessity of watching your cat's body condition, and regular visits to your veterinary
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Your response to my questionsThe question was with regards to feed quantities Royal Canin against Wiskas. Your information was very helpful thank you.
Royal canin dry kitten foodMy young rag doll Saffi loves this food as do my other2 ragdoll who also like rag doll dry food for older cats would not buy anything else
Royal canin dry kitten foodMy cats and kittens love this, it's brilliant
brilliantmy cats love it they wont touch anything else
Great quality foodMy young cat has eaten this from 4 months old, he is now 9 months and still eating it with great enthusiasm. He is in the peak of health I will remain with Royal Canin as he matures