Royal Canin Maxi Light Weight Care Adult Dog Dry Food
As well as providing all the nutrients for great health, Royal Canin’s weight-aware foods are adapted in protein, fat and calories, to support a healthy weight and maintain muscle. We use a carefully optimized combination of insoluble and soluble fibers that helps your dog feel full and satisfied. Omega-3 Fatty Acids, that support joints and cardiac health, are also included.
Research shows that 40% of domestic pets are overweight. This can stop them jumping, climbing and enjoying an active life. Overweight dogs are at a greater risk of arthritis and other orthopedic or musculoskeletal diseases, decreased insulin sensitivity, cardio-respiratory diseases, an increased anesthetic risk, skin conditions, and more.
- Adapted protein content to help maintain muscle mass for healthy weight maintenance. Enriched with L-carnitine.
- Hunger-satisfying nutrition with a rich taste, formulated to help keep your dog fit.
Wet food benefits:
- Helps achieve and maintain optimal weight by reducing the fat content.
- Poviding a healthy & balanced nutrition with the perfect combination of our dry & wet formulas.
How can our weight care program help your dog?
- Optimal nutrition, all royal canin foods give your dog every nutrient they need.
- Lighter on their paws, adapted fat and calories plus the right protein content together help limit weight gain while keeping your pet strong.
- Better life expectancy, research shows that being overweight can shorten your dog's life by up to 2 years. Help your pet enjoy life for many years.
- Satisfied hunger, our clever blend of hunger-satisfying insoluble and soluble fibers, including psyllium, helps your dog feel full between meals.
- More activity, leaner dogs have more energy to explore and play. They will have more fun.
- Lower risk of health problems, extra weight puts your pet at risk of uncomfortable and serious diseases.
|Weight (kg)||Normal Activity (g)||Moderate Activity (g)||High Activity (g)|
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Does exactly what it says it does. Our chocolate lab is now lighter, healthier and happier. He was struggling a bit with his back legs now that he is 12 years old, but the weight loss has enabled him to go back out for daily walks and playing around with his ball. Totally recommend this food, its made a huge difference to Alfie's day. He eats every little bit and I use them as the odd treat during the day. The vet put us onto Royal Canin and I am very glad she did.
This food is so good, that i`m not sure if it is gonna help my dog to keep the weight off as she would do anything to get more and more. She doesn`t want any treats, just a handfull of royal canine will do. of course i`m trying not to give her more, than i should, cause i want her to be healthy, but it is so great to see how much she is enjoying it. I bought it when it was on offer and i`m thinking of buying another pack as I think it is really a good value and is full of goodness. Would recommend it for ev
I`ve been feeding this food to our Border Collie since he was a puppy and it is the only dry food he`ll have! We`ve tried other known brands, but he`ll literally take it and spit it out elsewhere when you`re not looking.
Whenever we get asked what we feed him, we always get told that`s very good quality food, whether it`s a vet or a fellow dog owner.
The food smells very meaty, which might be why he can`t resist it (not to mention other dogs that sometimes visit us). It is very well balanced, maki