Royal Canin Mother & Babycat Adult/Kitten Wet Cat Food
AWAITING REPLENISHMENT. ALTERNATIVES CLICK HERE
YOUR KITTEN IS NOT A CAT
THEY NEED SPECIAL NUTRITION
– Is a human baby fed like an adult? Obviously not: babies have fragile digestive systems, small jaws and no teeth, and are thus unable to bite into an apple, for example.
– This analogy between the two species makes it easier to understand why kittens also require a different diet to adult cats.
– Growth in kittens lasts for at least 12 months, depending on the breed and gender.
– ROYAL CANIN® Mother & Babycat range gives your kitten the perfect start. Choose the best wet & dry solution for them.
– The period during which maternal protection has become insufficient and the kitten’s own defence mechanism is still underdeveloped is known as the “immunity gap”
– Chewing is limited so the food reaches the stomach with little pre-digestion
– Kittens eat multiple small meals (10 to 16 a day)