Royal Canin Satiety Sachets Adult Dry Cat Food
Satiety Support is for Cats over six months and for the nutritional management of:
- Diabetus mellitus type II
Satiety Support Benefits:
- Feline Satiety is a new and unique weight management food for cats. The pre-measured 20g portions mean you can be confident you're feeding your cat the correct amount and the special formulation helps your cat to feel full up - minimising begging behaviour.
- High selected fibres, chicory pulp and psyllium that help promote a lasting satiety effect in cats and contribute to increase the volume of the food.
- High mineral and vitamin concentration compensate for the energy restriction ensuring a proper nutritional balance.
- Chondroitin sulphate and glucosamine help to maintain normal mobility in the highly stressed joints of obese pets
- Essential fatty acids (omega 3 and omega 6) and trace elements (Cu, Zn) helps support a healthy skin and shiny coat.
Satiety Support Not recommended in cases of:
Veterinary diets are formulated for the nutritional support of cats with specific clinical conditions and are recommended to be used under veterinary advice. For more information on feeding Obesity Management Wet to your cat, please consult your veterinary surgeon.
dehydrated poultry meat, vegetable fibres, tapioca, wheat gluten*, wheat flour, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, animal fats, minerals, chicory pulp, fish oil, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
ADDITIVES (per kg):
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 24300 IU, Vitamin D3: 900 IU, E1 (Iron): 37 mg, E2 (Iodine): 2.85 mg, E4 (Copper): 13 mg, E5 (Manganese): 48 mg, E6 (Zinc): 159 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.03 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: 34% - Fat content: 9% - Crude ash: 8.3% - Crude fibres: 14.1% Omega 3 fatty acids: 3.88 g/kg including EPA and DHA: 1.5 g/kg - Metabolisable energy: 3090 kcal/kg. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Recommended daily quantities (g/day):
|Target adult cat weight (kg)||Start g per day||After 4 weeks if the cat did not loose weight g per day||Maintenance g per day|
Click here to check your cat's body condition
Water should be available at all times
We remind you of the necessity of watching your cat's body condition, and regular visits to your veterinary
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Great cat food helps our,greedy cat fill up between hunting trips ( which he is now doing less because he love this food.
This is the best cat food I have ever given my cats. Their losing weight and they love the biscuits.
We were recommended this from vet when we took in an overweight rescue cat that wont exercise. He's been eating it for over a year now and still enjoys it. It's really kept his weight under control. I ran out of it once for about five days and the weight started piling on with normal food. My only problem now is getting the cat to exercise.
We were recommended this royal canin cat food as a straight replacement for our cats usual meals after she put on some weight, ok, a lot of weight. She was picking at the other cats food as soon as they walked away and ballooned over a year to over 5 and a half kilos. She took to this food straight away and has never been better, weight is completely under control now at around 3.6 kilos and as our vet has informed us that this is a complete solution she can stay on this for the rest of her life. Very happy