At Royal Canin, we believe that every dog is unique. We research breed-specific traits and combine scientific and nutritional research from our network of experts to create precise nutrition for your dog.
Breed Health Nutrition® features high-quality protein sources, unique nutrients, and designed with specific shape, size and texture for each dog’s facial and jaw structures and biting patterns.
DIFFERENT DOG BREEDS, DIFFERENT NUTRITION
• Because each breed has its own specific requirements, ROYAL CANIN®’s Breed Health Nutrition range caters to the dietary needs of dogs of different breeds to support optimal health.
• Suitable for Yorkshire Terriers over 10 months old, ROYAL CANIN® Yorkshire Terrier Adult is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your adult dog in mind.
• ROYAL CANIN® Yorkshire Terrier Adult contributes to maintaining the health of your Yorkie’s coat through an adapted content enriched by essential omega-3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA), omega-6 fatty acids, borage oil, and biotin.
• ROYAL CANIN® Yorkshire Terrier Adult satisfies even the fussiest of appetites, thanks to a combination of exceptional flavours that your dog won’t be able to resist!
• To cater to each dog’s individual preferences, ROYAL CANIN® Yorkshire Terrier Adult is also available as wet food in a soft and tasty loaf.
Concentration of nutrients, effects on teeth, positive health outcomes.
Wet Food: Naturally moister, reduce the risk of urinary problem maintain healthy weight.
Recommended daily quantities (g/day):
DOG WEIGHT (kg)
Water should be available at all times
We remind you of the necessity of watching your dog's body condition, and regular visits to your veterinary
Check your dog's body condition
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Excellent service, thank you.Good nutrition value kibbles adaptable for my dog breed.
Yorkie dry foodProduct and delivery are excellent
Great for fussy eaters!I have a Yorkshire Terrier who is so fussy with her food but at last I've found something that she likes! The kibble is nice and small and not too hard and she seems to actually enjoy eating times now rather than turning her nose up. As well as knowing she is eating, I'm happy as a "fur parent" that the food is nutritious and contains all the right healthy ingredients that she needs for a healthy diet.
Sorted the ProblemWe have found this particular food ideal for our Yorkie, he previously had problems with his stomach, having had this food for a couple of weeks his problems disappeared and have not returned after about a year. He is fine now and very healthy.
Royal canin ypirkshire terrier foodGreat value food our dogs love.