Specific Feline FGD Senior
SPECIFIC Feline FGD Senior is a nutritional aid for slowing down or helping to prevent geriatric diseases in the senior cat.
- Kidney protection: The controlled content of protein, and the moderately reduced content phosphorus and sodium reduces the workload of the kidneys and the likelihood of progression of renal dysfunction in senior cats. The high biological value of the proteins supplies the cat with sufficient amount of essential amino acids.
- Omega-3 from fish: EPA and DHA are both omega-3 fatty acids with a beneficial effect on the development of healthy skin and coat. The increased EPA and DHA content can also have a beneficial effect on e.g. renal function, hypertension, blood lipids and carcinogenesis.
- Urinary crystal & stone protection: The moderately reduced level of protein and sodium, the increased level of potassium citrate and the pH around 6.6 prevent the formation of calcium oxalate. The RSS-value for struvite and calcium oxalate is < 1.
- Hairball control: The increased level of fibre promotes the excretion of ingested hairs through the faeces and reduces the formation of hairballs.
- Yucca extract: Yucca extract reduces the production of malodorous gasses and the smell of faeces.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Does what it says on the pack. My cat has never looked so healthy since I started her on this food. I was just looking for something different as she had decided she didn't like the food the vet suggested, but she loves this, so I'm glad I found it.