SureFlap DualScan Microchip Cat Flap
The SureFlap DualScan Microchip Cat Flap keeps unwanted animals out of your home and enables you to keep some of your cats indoors whilst letting your other cats come and go. The DualScan cat flap reads your cat’s microchip when they come into or go out of the house, giving flexibility to multi-cat households. When a registered cat approaches the DualScan cat flap from either direction, it reads their microchip and the door unlocks. It remains locked for any non-registered animals that try to gain entry or exit, enabling your cats to feel more relaxed in their own home.
For deep walls, a SureFlap Tunnel Extender can be used. One extender provides an extra 5cm of width onto the cat flap.
- Makes cats feel more comfortable in their own homes
- No more fights or spray marking in the house
- Cats with specific needs, such as kittens or disabled cats, can be kept safely indoors
- Ideal for multi-cat homes to keep certain cats in occasionally e.g. following a vet visit
- A cat’s exit permissions can be changed at any time
- Compatible with all common microchips and the Sure Petcare RFID collar tag (not included)
- Safety learn mode ensures indoor-only cats can enter through the cat flap if they escape through an open window
- Battery powered – requires 4 x AA batteries which last up to a year (not included)
- Low battery indicator light gives you plenty of notice when the batteries need changing
- Can be installed in doors, glass or walls
- Four-way manual lock allows greater control of a registered cat’s entry or exit
- Stores up to 32 pet identities
Please note: to install this product into glass or a wall, a SureFlap Mounting Adaptor is required.
- Flap opening size (the smallest area your cat will have to enter) – 142mm (W) x 120mm (H)
- Door/wall mounting hole size – 165mm (W) x 171mm (H)
- Glass mounting hole size (a circular hole is required) – The optimum hole size is 212mm in diameter, but it can be installed in holes up to 260mm in diameter
- Exterior frame size – 210mm (W) x 210mm (H)
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
The best cat flap — everThis cat flap was easy to fit, well-made, and very easy to program. I had anticipated having to hold down buttons while dragging my reluctant moggy past the sensor but no, it's much easier than that. Press a button, and the next cat through is granted access. I was thrilled with that, and it works like a dream. My cat gets in and out with no problems, but Daisy — the neighbours cat that looks like a cow and eats like a pig and used to invite herself to dinner every night— can't get in any more. I really couldn't be happier with this cat flap. Would recommend it to anyone.
Still in a flap.A well made quality item and am very pleased with it. It works well and programming is a simple matter of pressing a button then getting the cat to go through. If only you could teach the cat that simply.