Vets Kitchen Little Hearts Cat Treats - Chicken & Duck
Vet's Kitchen Little Hearts Crunchy Chicken and Duck are the ideal way to reward your cat. Made with more than 50% meat, these delicious treats are hypoallergenic and contain naturally active ingredients including Brewer's Yeast as a source of prebiotics for healthy digestion and added plant fibres to aid dental health and prevent fur balls. Having our own on-site first opinion veterinary practice we see hundreds of pets everyday. Our vets and nurses understand their health needs better than anyone so we take this knowledge and vet know-how and add it into every bag of Vet's Kitchen food.
Lovely cats deserve lovely treats! With delicious natural ingredients and no added artificial additives, Vet's Kitchen Little Hearts are not just lovely tasting, they're also lovely for you cat's health. Crunchy chicken & duck for dental health is made with more than 50% real meat, and is low calorie with 15% less fat.
- 50% poultry - High quality chicken and duck as an easily digestible protein
- Hypoallergenic - Formulated without the common allergens to dogs, beef, wheat, soya and dairy
- Cellulose Fibre - Natural cellulose fibre added to a cats diet can help to reduce furballs and tartar on teeth
- Heart Shaped Crunchy Texture - Unlike dogs, cats prefer a crunchy texture to their treats. The shape of the treat can also influence whether like it or not. From our research we then created the heart shape.
- Calorie Controlled - We've added a simple calorie calculator to every pack of treats to help you look after your furry friends waistline
- It's a love thing, packed full of real chicken!
- Natural hypoallergenic treats your cats will love
- Crunchy chicken & duck for dental health
Composition: Chicken (26%)maize duck meat meal (24.5%) barley rice poultry fat cellulose plant fibres (4%) brewers yeast beet pulp chicken gravy fish gravy.
Analytical Constituents: Protein: 30%,Fat Content: 16%,Crude Fibre: 4.5%,Crude Ash: 7.5%,Omega 6: 2.28%,Omega 3: 0.33%.
Feed any time as a treat or reward as a treat or reward as part of a calorie controlled diet. Use within 4 weeks of opening. Fresh drinking water should always be available. Suitable for cats of all ages from kitten through to senior.
- 1.4 kcal per treat = 5 pieces of dry food*
- *when feeding Vet's Kitchen Ultra Fresh diet
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
PAWS UP!My 3 furbabies happily consume these treats, I'm glad as they are a healthier option compared to a lot on the market.
Cats love them!!Cats are saying big paws up they really really like them
healthy treatMy cat loves these .He is pleased to get 3 or 4 placed on top of his dinner
Tasty treat, my cats love themThey both really liked these, and the high meat content probably helped. I bought on offer but would buy again at full price.