Ziwipeak Wet Cat Food - Beef
ZiwiPeak Daily Cat is a premium pet food made from 100% natural, fresh, raw meat, retaining natural moisture in the can.
Cats of all ages, but ZiwiPeak Daily Cat Beef is particularly ideal for:
New Zealand is known worldwide for raising the highest quality pasture raised, grass-fed beef. Grass-fed beef provides many added advantages such as higher omegas, less fat and more natural vitamins. ZiwiPeak beef is one of the cleanest, purest, beef formulations in the world. Sourced only from fully traceable, approved New Zealand farms.
It is important when changing your pet's diet that you have a slow introduction across a seven-day period. For your pet's health and well-being they should always have access to fresh, clean water.
- Cats that are underweight and need a higher level of energy source
- Growing kittens that require higher energy input
- Cats that have suffered from allergic reactions to other protein sources, grains or other meats
- Cats that suffer from restricted mobility or who have joint issues
- Cats that suffer from digestion issues
- Cats that suffer from renal issues such as; chronic renal failure, urinary crystals, kidney failure, pancreatitis, IBS & IBD
Composition: Beef and beef organs (beef, beef kidney, beef tripe, beef liver, beef bone), chickpeas, new zealand green mussel, dl-methionine, dried kelp, minerals and vitamins, taurine.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein: 11%, Fat Content: 7%, Crude Fibres: 0.5%, Moisture: 75.5%, Crude Ash 2%, Calorie Content (Calculated): 1250kcal/kg.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
GREAT, BUT!!!Stunning for my cat, BUT!!... itâ€™s Hardly EVER IN STOCK!!!!...
Quality cat food5 of my cats loved this. One didnt but she is fussy and only eats Natures menu chicken & turkey pouches. Appears to be good quality cat food. A little expensive but worth it if you want to feed your cats good food.
Cat shunned thisThe cat shunned this food which I suspect is because of the very strong and of-putting catfoody smell
Only thing my old bag puss will eatThis is a great food for a fussy renal cat - I would recommend it.