Burgess Supadog Greyhound & Lurcher Adult Dry Dog Food - Chicken
Burgess Greyhound & Lurcher Rich in Chicken is specifically designed for the needs of these dogs as pets. We have added in some great functional ingredients to help them stay happy and healthy.
- Glucosamine to help stiff joints and great for overworked legs
- Omega 3 is beneficial in helping temperature regulation and promoting a glossy coat and healthy skin
- Prebiotics to help digestive health
- Protein is deliberately at a slightly lower level as required by pet greyhounds and lurchers. Too much protein may cause anxiety and hyperactivity
- Carbohydrate is a balance of maize and locally sourced wheat for sustainable energy
- Free from artificial flavours and colours
- No added preservatives
Composition: Wheat, poultry meal (min 14%), maize, unmolassed beet pulp, poultry fat, yeast, fish oil (omega 3 fatty acids 0.2%), salt, dicalcium phosphate, minerals, fructo-oligosaccharides, glucosamine hcl 400mg/kg, yucca extract 250mg/kg.
Analytical Constituents: Protein: 17%, Fat Content: 8%, Crude Fibre: 3%, Crude Ash: 6%.
Nutritional Additives (per kg): Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate) (E672): 35,000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) (E6761): 3,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (Dl Alpha Tocopherol Acetate): 250mg/kg, Copper (Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate): 32mg/kg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous): 2.4mg/kg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite): 0.44mg/kg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate: 133mg/kg, Manganous Oxide: 16mg/kg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate: 333mg/kg, Zinc Chelate Of Amino Acids Hydrate: 385mg/kg.
Technological Additives:Plant and Tocopherol Rich Extracts of Natural Origin: 100mg/kg.
Introduce Burgess Greyhound and Lurcher to your dog by gradually mixing in the new food with the old over a period of 7-10 days until the new food completely replaces the old diet.
- Always ensure you are monitoring your dog weight to ensure a healthy weight
- Always ensure fresh clean water is available for your dog
- You should take treats into account when working out daily feeding requirements
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Best food for greyhoundsBeen buying this for many years and all our greyhounds have loved this,and they have all had shiny coats.Did a lot of research and found this to have the best nutritional value,I add meat with gravy just to make it more interesting wouldn't buy anything else.
Great for greyhoundsWe've bought this for a few months now and our greyhound gets on better with it than other dog food we've tried. And it's made in the UK.
Wonderful!!My dogs love this food...clean licked bowls every day!
Great for retired greyhoundsBought this after researching the internet on what to feed my retired greyhound. He is 4 and a half years old and has a sensitive stomach. Was originally on Burns but he didn't seem to want to eat it after he left the dog kennels. He took to this food well over about 3 weeks. Would like to try him on the beef version but this seems to be out of stock when I try to order.
Greyt for Greys!Always a good meal for our retired racers, with the added bonus of supplements for joints that have been worked hard. I didnâ€™t give full marks only because we do add a bit of mince or chicken as they are utterly spoilt!