GWF Nutrition Joint Aid Dog Supplements
Joint Aid for Dogs is a high specification supplement. Manufactured as very palatable 2mm pellets for quick, easy feeding; it provides a combination of 22 active nutraceuticals to maintain healthy joints, aid freedom of movement and support the natural regeneration of muscle regardless of age, size or level of exercise.
- A high specification joint and muscle supplement with glucosamine, designed to aid freedom of movement in all dogs
- Maintains flexibility of movement in all dogs regardless of age, size and level of exercise
- Supports the formation of cartilage, tendons, ligaments, synovial fluid and muscles
- Helps maintain the natural anti-inflammatory actions of the dog's metabolism
- Provides a unique combination of 22 active nutraceuticals
- Contains the unique oatinol delivery system to maintain a high rate of nutrient absorption
- Contains high levels of omega 3 to support optimum health and performance
- 100% wheat free
- A 100% non gm, soya free formulation
- Manufactured to universal feed assurance scheme (UFAS) standards as palatable, easy-to-feed 2mm pellets
Composition: Black oats, hemp seed meal, maize gluten (prairie) meal, 5% vegetable oils & fat (oatinol), 2% glucosamine, 1% chondroitin, 1% msm (methylsulfonymethane), 0.5% curcumin, 0.5% collagen matrix, 100mg/kg piperine pepper extract.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein: 24%, Crude Fat: 9%,Crude Fibre: 12%, Crude Ash: 9%, Starch: 9%, Sugar: 2%,& Calcium: 1.5%,& Phosphorus: 0.4%, 0.2% Sodium: 0.2%, Magnesium: 0.15%.
Nutritional Additives (Per kg): Vitamin A (3A672A Retinyl Acetate): 33340 IU, Vitamin D3 (3A671 Cholecalciferol): 5000 IU, Vitamin E (3A700 Alpha Tocopherol): 2500mg, Biotin (3A880): 8000Mcg,& Vitamin B6 (3A831): 400mg, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin): 3000Mcg,& Folic Acid (3A316): 24mg, Vitamin C (3A300 Ascorbic Acid): 1000mg.
Trace Elements (/kg): Manganese (3b507 Dimanganous Chloride Trihydroxide): 240mg, Selenium (3b815 L-Selenomethionine): 1mg.
Flavour Enhancers (/kg): L-Glutamic acid: (2b620): 10gm.
Amino Acids: Lysine: 2.5%, Leucine: 2.15%, Arginine: 1.75%,Valine: 1%, Isoleucine:0.75%.
- Simply mix with your dog's normal feed
- Joint Aid can be fed to all dogs regardless of age, size or level of exercise.
- For continued support, Joint Aid for Dogs is recommended to be fed on a daily basis
- 1 measure = 10gm (measure included)
|Dog Size||General Maintenance Level||Full Support Level|
|Small Dogs (Up to 15kg)||1/4 Measure (2.5gm)/Day||1/2 Measure (5gm)/Day|
|Large Dogs (15kg - 30kg)||1/2 Measure (5gm)/Day||1 Measure (10gm)/Day|
|Very Large Dogs (Over 30kg)||1 Measure (10gm)/Day||2 Measures (20gm)/Day|
Joint Aid for Dogs can be fed to all dogs from any age at the ‘General Support’ level to maintain freedom of movement and muscle condition throughout their lives.For elderly and working dogs or those showing reduced muscle mass, Joint Aid for Dogs is recommended to be fed at the ‘Full Support’ level.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
It keeps workingIt still works for my 13 year old Labrador. She is very active and I know joint aid makes that possible. My daughters 7 year old dog started to get stiff each time he began to walk. He is fine now he takes the joint aid
Great for older dogsThis is the second time I've bought this product, great for older dogs
Joint aidJoint aid is great for dogs with hip problems.......
Amazing resultsOur 13 year old dog has had this in his diet for about 5 years and has an amazing difference to a stiff back hip joint. Heâ€™s as agile as ever. Highly recommend as a daily supplement.
Joint AidIâ€™ve used this for a good few months now, Iâ€™ve noticed a big improvement with Ruby sheâ€™s not as stiff when she first gets up, I will continue to use it one scoop in the morning & one in the evening, she is 12 but doesnâ€™t look or act it!!