James Wellbeloved Light Adult Dry Dog Food - Lamb & Rice
James Wellbeloved Light Lamb & Rice Kibble is ideal for weight control in adult dogs. It is a complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source lamb and selected carbohydrate sources of rice and barley, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerences. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerence disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single meat protein - lamb, with lamb fat and lamb gravy
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Excludes the most common causes of adverse food reaction
- Promotes a healthy, glossy coat - blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Helps to reduce stool odour - added yucca extract
- Encourages beneficial bacteria in the gut - added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin
- Special support for natural defences - added cranberry and green tea extracts
- Enabling managed weight reduction
- Higher fibre to help satisfy hunger
- Higher protein to encourage loss of fatty tissue rather than muscle tissue
Composition: rice, lamb meal, ground whole barley, pea protein, sugar beet pulp, whole linseed, lamb fat, lamb gravy, alfalfa meal, natural seaweed, omega oil supplement, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, parsley, nettle, chicory extract, calcium carbonate, glucosamine, yucca extract, chondroitin
Minimum levels: lamb (26%), rice (26%), barley (21%), linseed (4%), lamb gravy (3%), alfalfa (2%), seaweed (0.7%), yucca extract (0.02%), chicory extract (0.12%), glucosamine (0.0275%), chondroitin (0.0225%), parsley (0.1%), nettle (0.1%)
Additives per kg: antioxidants: E306/Natural antioxidant, 174mg, Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A, 17,400 iu, E671/Vitamin D3, 2,610 iu, Trace elements: E1/iron, 47mg, E2/iodine, 2.3mg, E4/copper, 5.8mg, E5/manganese, 29mg, E6/zinc, 117mg, E8/selenium, 0.2mg
Analytical Constituents: protein 26%, crude fibres 4%, fat content 10%, crude ash 9.3%, Vitamin E 175mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1.2%, omega-6 fatty acids 1.3%. Energy Value (ME) 340kcals/100g
|Body Weight (kg)||Daily Serving (g) (inactive dog)||Daily Serving (g) (active dog)||Predicted weight loss per week|
The recommended daily serving is only a guide as requirements vary considerably from dog to dog. Feed in one meal per day or ideally divide into two meals, using 1/3rd in morning and 2/3 in evening. Feed dry with water aside or moisten with warm water to bring out the flavour. Store in cool dry place; keep closed between uses. Supply plenty of clean, fresh drinking water at all times. We recommend that feeding be supervised
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Just the jobMy dog likes it and keeps well on it mixed with tinned food.
Suits my two dogsThis is a repeat order,. It shows my appreciation of the product but also of the price and delivery service
James WellbelovedOur cocker spaniel loves this food! The service is great and delivery is prompt. Thank you!
Excellent serviceOrdered large bag of dog food for our two dallies. Arrived in good time. Fantastic service. Definitely recommend.