Specific Allergy Management Adult Dry Dog Food
SPECIFIC™ Food Allergen Management dry food contains a limited number of carefully selected ingredients that have a lower risk of triggering your dog's food allergy and is ideal for elimination trials.
It is also designed to help prevent the formation of urate crystal stones – a painful condition of the bladder that can occur in some dogs.
For adult dogs suffering from food allergies.
- It is based on ingredients less likely to trigger a reaction, egg and rice (a new protein source for most dogs)
- It has as a limited number of ingredients – to reduce the risk of an allergic reaction.
- Made with high quality ingredients, your dog will find it easy to digest
- Ideal for "elimination trials" to help find out what your dog is allergic to
- With low purine content; reduced protein level and causing alkaline urine this product can help reduce urate crystal formation
Rice, egg powder, minerals, pork fat, protein hydrolysate (below 10,000 dalton), vitamins and trace elements (including chelated trace elements), cellulose powder, psyllium husk, methionine, rosemary extract. With natural antioxidants (tocopherols and vitamin C).
Contains no added artificial colours or flavourings.