SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap Connect with Wireless Hub
Stay connected and give your cat freedom and security with a Microchip Cat Flap Connect. Includes the Hub which connects the door to the Sure Petcare app.
The Microchip Cat Flap Connect, combined with the Hub and app allows you to stay connected to your cat even while you are away from home. Keep an eye on your cat while you’re out of the house, lock the door remotely, set curfew times and monitor their behaviour over time.
- Lock or unlock the cat flap remotely from the Sure Petcare app, even when you’re not at home
- Check if your cat is at home, and keep track of long-term activity to spot changes in behaviour
- Stay up to date and receive a notification when your cat goes in or out via the cat flap
- Reads your cat's existing microchip and prevents intruder animals entering your home
- Set the door to lock and unlock at specified times using the curfew mode, which can be updated any time using the Sure Petcare app
- Share app access with friends and manage their permissions
- Includes the Hub which links the Cat Flap Connect to the Sure Petcare app
- DualScanTM technology lets you keep certain cats indoors whilst letting other cats come and go freely
- Change your cats’ permissions easily at any time
- Permit access to indoor-only cats from the outside if they escape through an open window or door
- Battery powered with up to 6 months battery life (4 x AA batteries not included)
- Works as a standard Microchip Cat Flap if the Hub is not connected
Cat owners who want to keep out unwanted animals, stay connected to their cat while they're away from home or keep certain cats indoors whilst letting their other cats come and go freely.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Brilliant should of got one soonerCats love it, it has given them the freedom to choose to come and go when they please, no more messy smelly cat litter
Set up issuesHub needs to be connected directly to router / internet source. My router is at the other end of the flat to my cat flap. I bought a booster which is only effective at a mid point in the flat so useless for this purpose. I contacted sure flap who recommended a Ethernet over mains adaptor - in order to get the flap up and running I think I need to purchase more boosters, a further £100ish spend. I wanted to point this out as it is not made clear on the site. Assess the location of your internet source before purchasing. An expensive mistake!
Doesn't work properlyThe flap is fine, but what you pay the extra for doesn't work. Setting specific hours that the flap won't operate doesn't work, my cat goes out freely. Also there are occasions when it's completely open without my cat in sight so any cat could just walk in. Spoke to customer services and their response was that its the batteries at fault.
Great addition to my smart home!Easy to set up, although I did have to work to encourage my cat to use it. She still prefers one of her butlers to open the door for her, but will happily use the cat flap when weâ€™re not around, and I know that because I wake up to notifications that she been out whilst I was asleep! Love it!
Cat flap magicThis is just brilliant. Can see cat activity on my phone so I know which of our 3 Cats, Aslam, Jadis and Mr Tumnus are in or out.great peace of mind when away. Just but this now.