Vetoquinol Flexadin Advanced Chewable Dog Tablets
This Vetoquinol flexadin is especially for dogs that suffer from osteoarthritis, and can help support their joints.
- specially for dogs that suffer from osteoarthritis
- includes vitamin E to keep joints supple
- Omega-3 fatty acids help boost joint strength
- UCII collagen strengthens ligaments for easier mobility
Osteoarthritis is a problem that any dog can develop, and means that they have stiff and painful joints. It's more common in older pooches, but if you spot the signs then always get some advice from your vet, no matter the age of your pet. If your pal seems to be having trouble walking normally, or is holding their legs at funny angles, it could be a sign they've got joint problems. One way to support their overall treatment is to change their diet to a food like this one that specifically boosts and strengthens their joints. Chat to your vet, and they can tell you best way to make your dog's treatment and diet as effective as possible.
This food has everything that a dog suffering from osteoarthritis needs to stay not only healthy, but also as mobile as possible so they can still enjoy a good old run around every now and then. Vitamin E is important for your pet because it keeps their joints nice and supple, as well as reducing any painful swelling that their illness can cause. Omega-3 fatty acids are also great for their joints, and help to keep their ligaments – the muscles that help them move easily – in good condition. UCII is a special collagen that also helps the ligaments by repairing any damage caused by wear and tear and illness.
Unlike traditional joint supplements, Flexadin Advanced doesn't contain glucosamine or chondroitin. Instead, it is made from a unique formula containing 3 key ingredients:
- UCII® is an undenaturated type II collagen, which uses the body's natural support system to help maintain the normal metabolism of joints in the case of OA in dogs.
- Vitamin E is a well-recognised antioxidant, which helps to neutralise damaging free radicals and protects cell membranes.
- Omega-3 fatty acids act as regulators of the inflammatory process and can minimise the action of aggrecanase, an enzymes that breaks down cartilage.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
FlexadinOur 14 year old golden retriever has been taking this for years now after vets recommendation. Sure this is what helps with his mobility
Recommended for OsteoarthritisThus product helps my 12 year old Border collie remain active, despite having osteoarthritis in his front carpi (wrists). Recommended by an Orthopaedic vet.
Flexadin tabsAn excellent product, would recommend to anyone
AmazingStarted using these 2months ago and what a remarkable difference.
Flexadin AdvancedMy 11 year old Labrador has just completed her first bag of these and I can see a great improvement in her mobility. Long may it continue ! Plus, it was over £10 cheaper to buy here rather than from the Vet !!