At Royal Canin, we believe that every dog is unique. We research breed-specific traits and combine scientific and nutritional research from our network of experts to create precise nutrition for your dog.
Breed Health Nutrition® features high-quality protein sources, unique nutrients, and designed with specific shape, size and texture for each dog’s facial and jaw structures and biting patterns.
DIFFERENT DOG BREEDS, DIFFERENT NUTRITION
• Suitable for French Bulldogs over 12 months old, ROYAL CANIN® French Bulldog Adult is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your adult dog in mind.
• Nutrition is also essential for effectively maintaining muscle mass, that’s why ROYAL CANIN® French Bulldog Adult contains L-Carnitine and an optimal protein content.
• ROYAL CANIN® French Bulldog Adult also contains specific nutrients, including a specific complex and EPA and DHA, to help maintain the health of your French Bulldog’s skin and distinctive coat.
• What’s more, ROYAL CANIN® French Bulldog Adult contributes to maintaining optimal digestive health by helping to support a good balance of intestinal flora. This ultimately helps to reduce excessive flatulence and lessens the smell of its stool.
• To maintain its powerful muscles, the French Bulldog needs regular exercise. Shorter daily walks are better for bone and joint support than too much running or jumping.
Furthermore, the kibble in ROYAL CANIN® French Bulldog Adult has been exclusively designed to make it easier for the French Bulldog to pick up, it has also been formulated to encourage your dog to chew thoroughly before swallowing in order to further support digestive health.
Concentration of nutrients, effects on teeth, positive health outcomes.
Wet Food: Naturally moister, reduce the risk of urinary problem maintain healthy weight.
COMPOSITION: rice, wheat, animal fats, dehydrated pork protein, vegetable protein isolate*, dehydrated poultry protein, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, minerals, soya oil, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed crustaceans(source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 30400 IU,Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 52 mg, E2 (Iodine): 5.2 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg,E5 (Manganese): 67 mg, E6 (Zinc): 201 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.11 mg - Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 26% - Fat content:18% - Crude ash: 5.5% - Crude fibres: 1.3% - Per kg: L-carnitine: 100 mg - Omega 3 fatty acids: 8.5 g including EPA & DHA: 4 g. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Recommended daily quantities (g/day):
|Weight kg||Low Activity g per day||Moderate Activity g per day|
|8||111 g||129 g|
|9||122 g||141 g|
|10||132 g||152 g|
|11||141 g||164 g|
|12||151 g||175 g|
Water should be available at all times
We remind you of the necessity of watching your dog's body condition, and regular visits to your veterinary
Check your dog's body condition
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Great food for my FrenchieBrought this to change from wet and dry. So far this has improved both wind and runny poos Will definitely keep using this product
Great for frenchiesI buy this on a regular basis very happy with the product
Great complete foodMy frenchie was losing a lot of fur after an illness so i swapped her over to this from a bespoke plan she was on mixing raw and dry food. she loved it and i have noticed a huge difference in her coat and skin condition in just 2 weeks. Definitely recommend
Great ProductI have 2 Adult Fenchies & They Love This Food, Their Coats Are Silky & Shiney & Their Breath Doesn't Smell
Our Frenchie enjoys this food with no problemsOur Frenchie has been on this food since 12months old, swapping from the puppy royal canin. He always enjoys it. Delivery always arrives pretty much when it says it will