Vets Kitchen Healthy Digestion Supplement for Dog
- KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE - we use Artichoke Extract, L-Glutamine and Aloe Vera to help support a healthy gut and balance the digestive system
- HYPOALLERGENIC - formulated without the common allergens to dogs, beef, wheat, soya and dairy
- EASY TO USE - the ketchup style bottle allows for easy use whilst keeping it fresh.
- TASTY CHICKEN - we use natural chicken to flavour the supplement which aids palletability and taste
- NOTHING ADDED - contains no artificial colours or flavours.
- Vet's Kitchen Healthy Digestion supplement comes in a handy squeezy bottle making administration simple. This delicious chicken sauce can be added to your dog's food at 1 teaspoon per 10Kg of dog's weight. Containing L-glutamine to help maintain the gut wall, prebiotics, aloe vera and artichoke extract this product has been formulated to maintain and support healthy digestion. Having our own on-site first opinion veterinary practice we see hundreds of pets everyday. Our vets and nurses understand their health needs better than anyone so we take this knowledge and vet know-how and add it into every bag of Vet's Kitchen food.
Fructo-oligosaccharide prebiotics for a healthy balanced of intestinal flora
Key active natural ingredients: Artichoke extract and Aloe Vera, L Glutamine helps maintain the gut wall
No artificial colours or flavours are used in any Vet's Kitchen recipes
Additional Information: This product has been manufactured in an approved and registered facility (GB 437 0323) under the EEC Feed Hygiene Regulation 183/2005
Purified WaterFructo-oligosaccharides Aloe Vera Juice L-Glutamine Xanthan Gum (Stabiliser) Artichoke Extract Natural Chicken Flavour Potassium Sorbate (Preservative) Caramel (Colour) Sodium Benzoate (Preservative)
|Typical Values||Analytical Constituents mg per 5ml serving||Analytical Constituents mg per 100g||Additives per mg/kg|
|Aloe Vera juice||250||5000|
|Stabilizers: Xanthan Gum E415||(1600 mg/kg)|
|Preservatives: Potassium Sorbate E202||(2400mg/kg)|
|Sodium Benzoate E211||(200mg/kg)|
|Colouring: Caramel E150a||(400mg/kg)|
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Got my dog back to normalThis supplement has got my dog's poo back to good quality following a prolonged problem with his sensitive tummy following a serious vomiting bug.