A feeding supplement to help with brain aging in dogs.
Old age has a significant effect on brain function. In dogs, this can result in disorientation, loss of house training, irregular sleep patterns and reduced interaction But this does not need to be the case. The latest research shows that it could now be possible to teach an old dog new tricks! AKTIVAIT is the first nutraceutical for dogs and cats to combine all the nutrients necessary for sustaining optimum brain function during the ageing process.
Aktivait could, therefore, make a big difference to the quality of life of your clients` older dogs.
- Phosphatidylserine – a phospholipid, which helps to maintain normal cell membrane function
- Omega 3 fatty acids – eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- L-Carnitine – essential for cellular metabolism and healthy mitochondrial function
- Co-enzyme Q10 – used to aid energy production, also has potent antioxidant effects
- Selenium – an antioxidant and important mineral in maintaining natural cognitive function
- Vitamin E – a very potent antioxidant and lipid soluble vitamin with cell-protecting effects
- Vitamin C – a water soluble antioxidant vitamin
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – a coenzyme used in mitochondrial metabolism, also has antioxidant effects.
|10 - 20kg|| |
21 - 40kg
|3 capsules |
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Life saver!My whippet collie cross Whippie Poppy has been on Aktivate for almost a year. Sadly she developed canine cognitive distinction & doggie dementia with a complete mental breakdown it was triggered by fireworks and made worse by the clock change. She became terrified of everything including me. She was to scared to go outside if it was dark. She cried and whimpered all day and night. Eventually found a vet whos speciality is neurology. We started an Aktivat x2 daily and xanax for a very short time. Very happy to say she is now just on 1 Aktivate a day and she is back to her funny happy self. Still has the odd absences where I can tell she has forgotten where she is but this wonderful medication has latterly saved her life.
BrilliantCan't tell you how great these capusuls are
SatisfiedMy dog is 10 years old rough-haired Ditch Shepherd who lost his right back leg due do bone cancer 3 years ago. This summer he started to look a bit tired and felt himself not so good. And I was suggested to give him Aktivait Capsules. After 2 weeks he started to look better and now he is full of energy and power! Amazing! So I suggest those capsules to every old dog owner to give the dog back his energy and full life.
DeliveryI have used Pet supermarket for a number of years and find them very efficient and a speedy delivery service
AlfieCan not say how these capsules have given my thirteen year old dog a new lease of life.