Beaphar Wormclear Large Dog Tablets (upto 40kg)
Beaphar Wormclear® for dogs are pork flavoured tablets which kill roundworms and tapeworms. To remain worm free adult dogs should be treated every 3 months.
- Meaty flavour to make administration easier
- Effective against all tapeworms including Echinococcus multilocularis
- Do not give to cats, the cat product contains different active ingredients
- For dogs over 40kg, 1 tablet per 10kg of bodyweight, however tablets can also be split in half, per 5kg of bodyweight
- Also effective against whipworms and hookworms and Echinococcus multilocularis
Each tablet contains 50mg/tablet Praziquantel, 50mg/tablet Pyrantel (equivalent to 144mg Pyrantel Embonate), 150mg/tablet Febantel.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children. For animal treatment only. In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical advice and show the package leaflet or carton to the physician. Wash hands after administration of tablets.
Read the product leaflet before use. To ensure administration of a correct dose, bodyweight should be determined as accurately as possible. For oral administration, 1 tablet per 10 kg bodyweight. Tablets should be given directly to the dog or if necessary given with food. This medicine does not need to be given on an empty stomach. It is important to follow the treatment recommendations presented in the table. Do not deviate from these recommendations without the advice of your veterinary surgeon. If signs of disease persist or appear, consult your veterinary surgeon.
They can be used on dogs over the age of two weeks and weighing over 3kg and are effective in one simple dose.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Not for me but for my dogs.Cannot really leave a review as I don't use wormer. But my 2 Collies ate them tablets so I assume they are ok lol.