Douxo S3 PYO Shampoo for Dogs & Cats
Antibacterial and Antifungal shampoo for dogs and cats: cleanses and disinfects thanks to the antiseptic action of 3% chlorhexidine digluconate while hydrating and maintaining the skin's ecosystem. Antibacterial and antifungal efficacy. Helps to detangle the fur and leaves the coat soft and shiny.
- Antibacterial and Antifungal
- Proven efficacy on the skin barrier
- Natural active ingredient Ophytrium (extracted from the root of Ophiopgon Japonicus
- pH adjusted
- Vet Recommended - Formulated and tested by vet dermatologists
- Well tolerated on both normal and irritated skin
- Hypoallergenic fragrance
- All Douxo®S3 products are paraben, soap, sulphate, nanoparticle, colourant and phthalates free
- Contains Ophytrium - a purified natural ingredient with threefold action on the skin barrier
- Protects the mechanical barrier
- Preserves the protective microbial flora for healthy skin
- Reduces irritation
- 3% Chlorhexidine digluconate antibacterial and antifungal
- Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5) moisturises the skin and improves wound healing
- Pentavitine - provides hydration to the skin
- Veterinary hygiene biocidal product - For use by professionals and the general public
- Causes serious eye irritation. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting ects. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: rinse cautiously with water
- for several minutes. If eye irritation persists: get medical attention
- Avoid release to the environment
- Dispose of container in accordance with local and national regulations
Antibacterial and Antifungal shampoo for dogs and cats.
Directions: External use. Wet the coat with warm water. Apply, massage and leave foam for 5 to 10 minutes before rinsing. Avoid the eyes. Repeat if necessary.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Soothing ProductI bought this because my dog seemed a bit uncomfortable after being groomed. After just one use it was great she was much better. If there is any downside it maybe some dogs will find waiting the recommended time before rinsing tricky