Gro-Well Feeds Joint Aid For Dogs
Joint Aid for Dogs the painless, economical aid for maintaining healthy joints.
Unfortunately, it is a fact of life that the well being of many dogs is compromised by the onset of stiff joints or uneasy movement at some point in their lives.
As a result, Joint Aid for Dogs has been uniquely designed to utilise 11 naturally occurring nutricines" (feed components with health benefits) to provide extra support to the normal wear and repair of cartilage, synovial fluid, tendons and joints in the skeletal structure, whilst aiding the natural anti-inflammatory actions of the dog's metabolism to help maintain flexibility of movement throughout its life.
The following, 11, naturally occurring nutricines are incorporated into Joint Aid for Dogs to provide the very best support for your dog:
- Chondroitin - responsible for the resilience of cartilage as well as its formation and repair.
- Collagen - the main supportive protein of bone, cartilage and connective tissue which acts as the body's glue for adhering cartilage to bone, teeth to gums, etc.
- Curcumin - helps maintain the natural anti-inflammatory action of the dog's metabolism.
- Glucosamine - involved in the formation of tendons, skin, bones and ligaments and maintains the ability of cartilage to hold water in order to act as a shock absorber.
- Glutamine - supports the gut barrier and immune functions.
- MSM - essential for healthy connective tissue, joint function, cell replacement, enzyme activity as well as the immune system.
- Oatinol(tm) - supplies natural antioxidants, polar lipids, beta glucans and galacto lipid emulsifiers, required to maintain gut cell integrity, maintain the lining of the gut, support the immune system and aid the absorption of nutricines, vitamins and trace elements.
- Vitamin C - involved in the natural healing process and is important to the immune system.
For continued support, Joint Aid for Dogs should be fed on a daily basis.
Joint Aid for Dogs should be mixed with the dog's normal feed at the following daily level:
Toy / Small Dogs: 5gms / day or 1/2 measure (supplied)
Medium / Large Dogs: 10gms / day or 1 measure (supplied)
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
This is so goodOur dog was finally diagnosed with suffering from cold arthritus - we went to 3 vets to finally get his painful leg problem diagnosed! The vet was from abroad and a locum but was great, he advised to use this and buy it online as much cheaper than buying from vets! No prescription is needed for this. I've recommended this to lots of people who have dogs with arthritus, one friends dog was really suffering and this made him like a young dog again! He was a Jack Russell. Our dog is very big and has been using this for years, no need for any expensive vet medicines yet.
Super product and delivery second to none.Have bought this product several times and it works.
Great for my old athritic dogThis really helps my old dog cope with painful joints.
Joint Aid for dogsI have been using this product for the last 5 years for my 9 year old Newfoundland. I mix it in with her food and she has no problem eating it. This is a well priced product and delivery was quick and efficient.
Brilliant productHave been using this for a couple of years now and the difference in my dog has been amazing right from the first few days of using it would recommend this to every dog owner