Gro-Well Feeds Joint Aid For Dogs
Joint Aid for Dogs the painless, economical aid for maintaining healthy joints.
Unfortunately, it is a fact of life that the well being of many dogs is compromised by the onset of stiff joints or uneasy movement at some point in their lives.
As a result, Joint Aid for Dogs has been uniquely designed to utilise 11 naturally occurring nutricines" (feed components with health benefits) to provide extra support to the normal wear and repair of cartilage, synovial fluid, tendons and joints in the skeletal structure, whilst aiding the natural anti-inflammatory actions of the dog's metabolism to help maintain flexibility of movement throughout its life.
The following, 11, naturally occurring nutricines are incorporated into Joint Aid for Dogs to provide the very best support for your dog:
- Chondroitin - responsible for the resilience of cartilage as well as its formation and repair.
- Collagen - the main supportive protein of bone, cartilage and connective tissue which acts as the body's glue for adhering cartilage to bone, teeth to gums, etc.
- Curcumin - helps maintain the natural anti-inflammatory action of the dog's metabolism.
- Glucosamine - involved in the formation of tendons, skin, bones and ligaments and maintains the ability of cartilage to hold water in order to act as a shock absorber.
- Glutamine - supports the gut barrier and immune functions.
- MSM - essential for healthy connective tissue, joint function, cell replacement, enzyme activity as well as the immune system.
- Oatinol(tm) - supplies natural antioxidants, polar lipids, beta glucans and galacto lipid emulsifiers, required to maintain gut cell integrity, maintain the lining of the gut, support the immune system and aid the absorption of nutricines, vitamins and trace elements.
- Vitamin C - involved in the natural healing process and is important to the immune system.
For continued support, Joint Aid for Dogs should be fed on a daily basis.
Joint Aid for Dogs should be mixed with the dog's normal feed at the following daily level:
Toy / Small Dogs: 5gms / day or 1/2 measure (supplied)
Medium / Large Dogs: 10gms / day or 1 measure (supplied)
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
I have an 8 year old Border Collie who has for years suffered back leg joint problems. I started to use Joint Aid 5 weeks ago and the change from "constant limp" to "get up and go" has been stunning. I have a new and happy dog.
This product is not the cheapest on the market, but it is certainly the best. This was recommended by a stranger who used it for his dog and said it was good. I tried it for my dog who was starting to get a bit slow. Within a couple of days you could see a difference in his movement. I would heartily endorse this product.
Definately made a difference to our Lab. More supple better coat no stiffness after longer walks.Have reccomended to Friends and family.
Great product makes a huge difference to our dog. She isn`t the same dog if we ever forget to order. Gets stiff and longer walking becomes troublesome. Half a scoop with her breakfast does the job (westie) a bag lasts a long time.
I have been giving my dogs Joint Aid for around 8 years in a maintenance dose to keep their joints fit and supple. I had problems with my 10 yr old Border Collie who had cruciate injury, I started giving her Joint Aid and within a week she was doing things I had forgotten she used to do - she was playing with the other dogs, racing for the ball and happily going up and downstairs - things she hadn`t done for 2 or 3 years. Joint Aid made such a big difference to her life - it really is worth trying.